Gina Carano Signs For Round 5 Collectible Figure

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Gina Carano Signs For Round 5 Collectible Figure
MMAcca
2/25/09 1:42:55AM
Known to many as the “face of female mixed martial arts,” Gina “Conviction” Carano has parlayed great ability in the cage and a glamorous look out of it to burst onto the MMA scene and in many ways transcended the sport. Now, the unbeaten star has announced she will be working with Round 5 , the leader in collectible MMA figurines, to produce a figure that reflects her stardom. Carano joins an All-Star lineup of 13 MMA standouts who currently work with Round 5.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
2/25/09 11:06:41AM
Does this remind anyone of the movie grandma's boy? laura croft
gsquat
2/26/09 10:41:08AM
Are they going to exaggerate her features as well? My Wandy has a ginormous head, hands, and feet. It works for him. For her, not so sure.
mentalcase
2/26/09 11:43:52AM
maybe if will have special features like if you rub it the write way it gets wet
grappler0000
2/27/09 2:02:53AM

Posted by gsquat

Are they going to exaggerate her features as well? My Wandy has a ginormous head, hands, and feet. It works for him. For her, not so sure.

It might work as long as they exaggerate the right features.
Red-Dragon
2/27/09 3:15:56PM
I hope it's lifesize with strategicaly placed holes
chitownsfinest15
2/28/09 12:28:03PM
shes gotta make money somewhere...
MMAcca
2/28/09 3:46:21PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by gsquat

Knees and elbows ?
EvenFlow
2/28/09 6:47:30PM
Comes with a built in vacuum that blows hot air and water, alternative outfits, and its 5 foot 8.
roadking95th
2/28/09 10:56:08PM
Awesome!!!! I know a lot of guys on here who are going to line up for one.

Oops! I was thinking Real Life Doll, not Round 5. My bad.
jakeiceman
3/1/09 9:46:15PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by gsquat

Knees and elbows ?

She has gorgeous knees and elbows, they better excentuate those supple beauties