Gina Carano looking BIG!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Gina Carano looking BIG!
wolfman
3/29/08 1:15:52AM

Wow, she looks pretty big! Rumor is she weighs close to 190 lbs! I doubt she is that much, probably more like 160-170 from those pictures.
jiujitsufreak74
3/29/08 1:18:50AM

Posted by wolfman

Wow, she looks pretty big! Rumor is she weighs close to 190 lbs! I doubt she is that much, probably more like 160-170 from those pictures.

i weigh 160 so if your estimate i right then she weighs more then me...

still looks good though
wolfman
3/29/08 1:26:59AM
Yeah, she still looks pretty. I love thicker women, yet she looks to be a little too thick for my liking. Well, her ass is probably a lot bigger. That is a plus.
grappler0000
3/29/08 2:05:07AM
I call Shenanigans...those images are stretched. She no doubt carries more weight when not training for a fight, but her face was not that fat during that episode.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
WhiteWidow
3/29/08 2:06:42AM
some people are picky i guess.....

big? shes still bangin hot, 155-175 tops, looks like a doctored pic tho, i saw that inside mma episode and she didnt look overweight at all you can almost tell her arms have been stretched out cus in the episode her arms arnt that big

i dont think you werent picking fun at her but come on...is a few extra pounds is a bad thing? borderline anorexic girls are ugly if you ask me.. on the inside and outside, i dont wanna be able to play their ribs as a xylophone
Ordep
3/29/08 3:12:14AM

seems like she's gonna have trouble making weight again

I should call her so we can do some cardio and practice some guards and full mounts together

yeah right
Nightmare27
3/29/08 6:14:29AM
Damn Gina!! You gonna do me like that Gina!!!
Rush
3/29/08 8:59:04AM
Gina is big. There is no doubt about it. She weighs in at 140, which means that she is cutting from 150-160 or so. That is pretty heavy for a woman, at least by my standards (my wife only weighs 105). Hell, I only weigh 165 (on a bad day).
wolfman
3/29/08 9:23:39AM

Posted by WhiteWidow

some people are picky i guess.....

big? shes still bangin hot, 155-175 tops, looks like a doctored pic tho, i saw that inside mma episode and she didnt look overweight at all you can almost tell her arms have been stretched out cus in the episode her arms arnt that big

i dont think you werent picking fun at her but come on...is a few extra pounds is a bad thing? borderline anorexic girls are ugly if you ask me.. on the inside and outside, i dont wanna be able to play their ribs as a xylophone

Did you even read my second post? I love thicker girls, I never said I liked anorexic girls. So, I agree with you and I think grappler is right. Those pictures are probably doctored.
emfleek
3/29/08 9:51:19AM
I'd give her the business.

I think she's f'ing hot.
bls1919
3/29/08 10:18:25AM
she is smokin hot
Ydoc
3/29/08 10:35:16AM
If she has more drama at the weigh ins its just going to get harder to be a fan of her's.
p_unit23
3/29/08 1:14:56PM
i'd hit it.
StriderXero
3/29/08 5:01:41PM
Love Gina...........and now there's more to love from her.
mkiv9secsupra
3/29/08 7:06:04PM
No matter how big she is....she'd be able to make me "big".......
WhiteWidow
3/29/08 11:10:17PM

Posted by wolfman

Did you even read my second post? I love thicker girls, I never said I liked anorexic girls. So, I agree with you and I think grappler is right. Those pictures are probably doctored.

i didnt read the 2nd post, also i didnt know if you doctored it or not nevermind
warglory
3/29/08 11:21:45PM
Anyone who thinks Gina is too big really needs to evaluate what a "healthy weight" means.
bls1919
3/30/08 1:33:31AM
posted by warglory

Anyone who thinks Gina is too big really needs to evaluate what a "healthy weight" means.

AMEN brother
wolfman
3/30/08 9:34:00PM
I agree with you guys. It's just that she looks a lot bigger than I am used to seeing her. As I have said earlier, I like thicker girls also.....read the posts before you jump to conclusions. It just shocks me how much bigger she looks, that is all this thread was intended to point out/show.
Rush
3/30/08 11:28:29PM

Posted by wolfman

I agree with you guys. It's just that she looks a lot bigger than I am used to seeing her. As I have said earlier, I like thicker girls also.....read the posts before you jump to conclusions. It just shocks me how much bigger she looks, that is all this thread was intended to point out/show.

Probably because you are used to seeing her in fight shape and after cutting weight.

Posted by warglory

As far as I am concerned, "healthy weight" and not being big are not necessarily synonymous. Gina weighs about what I do and I am 4 inches taller than her. I am an above average size man. Well, look at her. She's in great shape. She's an athlete and a lot of her weight is muscle mass (and probably her breast (implants?) too). Still that doesn't change the fact that she is big.

Does that mean she isn't a healthy weight? No, it doesn't. Likewise, another non-athlete woman the same height and weight as Gina is not necessarily a healthy weight. In other words, you can be big and healthy weight, big and unhealthy weight, small and healthy weight and small and unhealthy weight.
DCRage
3/31/08 6:48:58AM
Remember the words of our eternal master Yoda, guys: Size Matters Not. Back on topic, I've always assumed she holds between 150-160 if just because she was billed as 155 on American Gladiators. But I don't care, she can Crush me anytime. Pun intended, of course. I still think she's hot.