Gina Carano not the face of women's MMA?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Gina Carano not the face of women's MMA?
« Previous Page
emfleek
10/3/08 11:33:05AM

Posted by Rush

Anyone else picking Kelly to win?

jiujitsufreak74
10/3/08 7:23:40PM

Posted by copcopps

I think I'm the only person who thinks Kelly is hotter than Gina. Granted Gina's a sexier name.

i agree. not so much in that picture but i do agree.

CwB
10/3/08 8:23:13PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by Kracker_Jap

IMO Gina would kick Believe-in-judo81 and JJFreaks ass in the 1st round and then laugh about their manhood, that is the reason for all the hate

P.S. Gina I love you

i would submit her via that gogo thing

i would triangle choke her. for obvious reasons, just picture it...

Believe-in-judo81
10/3/08 11:10:16PM
Wow, took her three tries and nearly getting naked to make weight today. This shit is sad and an embarrassment and insult to the fighters who actually care enough about the sport to train and make their weight. She needs to be shit-canned period. I don't care that she's a good fighter anymore, this is wrong.+ a thousand for Gina.
StorminYourman
10/4/08 11:10:13AM
Damn so much Gina hate!
Shes like the Micheal Jordon or Travis Lutter of female MMA

Only hotter!
npayant
10/4/08 11:16:54AM

Posted by StorminYourman

Shes like the Micheal Jordon ... of female MMA

Jackelope
10/4/08 12:01:50PM

Posted by Believe-in-judo81

Wow, took her three tries and nearly getting naked to make weight today. This shit is sad and an embarrassment and insult to the fighters who actually care enough about the sport to train and make their weight. She needs to be shit-canned period. I don't care that she's a good fighter anymore, this is wrong.+ a thousand for Gina.

I agree that its an insult to the other fighters. However, I think this weigh in shows that her problems with weight stem from her being too big for the weight class. It looks like she'd been training hard and she obviously had a pretty tough weight cut. She might just be too big for the weight class. If that is the case then she needs to go up or go out.. period.

Also, it sucks to say this but as a reminder- before the insults come flying in we gotta watch what we say about certain fighters just based on forum rules. So for anybody wanting to post flames on Gina, please keep in mind the forum rules. You can certainly say it's disrespectful to other fighters and that she consistently fails to make weight, but be careful when going much further.
copcopps
10/4/08 1:55:02PM

Posted by Rush
Anyone else picking Kelly to win?

I am actually. as well
npayant
10/4/08 10:36:08PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by copcopps

I think I'm the only person who thinks Kelly is hotter than Gina. Granted Gina's a sexier name.

i agree. not so much in that picture but i do agree.

Wow.... as much as I don't like Gina for not making weight, I have to HIGHLY disagree with you two on this. Man, Kelly is not easy on the eyes at all... my opinion, of course.
Pages: 1 [2]