GINA CARANO EXCITED FOR CYBORG AND TITLE

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » GINA CARANO EXCITED FOR CYBORG AND TITLE
MMAcca
10/16/08 1:17:52PM
Keeping her undefeated record intact with her last fight, Gina Carano is doing some promotion for her appearance in the new "Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3" game, but then her focus will shift to a proposed match-up against Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos early next year.

Carano is currently doing a media tour for the video game, but she spoke to MMAWeekly Radio on Wednesday about her next fight, which is likely to be against Cyborg, possibly in February.

"That's what I'm hearing too, and I'm real excited about it," Carano said about the match-up. "Maybe it will be for a title, maybe it will be a main event, I don't know. I'm just really excited about this fight because everybody else is excited about it and I just think it's an awesome match-up. I can't wait to train for it and I'd like to see where I'm at."

On the same night that Carano defeated Kelly Kobold, her next opponent, Cyborg, was also on the card. She was able to watch the fight and it actually made her feel more at home for the show.

LINK
Twenty20Dollars
10/16/08 3:47:57PM
Any news on the weight thing. 140 or 145

But this should be a title fight so the fight will be atleast be able to be a long fight 5x3min rounds. Or maybe this is where they change it to 5 min rounds.
Solidus
10/16/08 4:13:34PM
I hope they change it to 5 minute rounds. I dont see why they were set at 3 minutes to begin with. Women being smaller than the men should be be able to handle 5 minutes just as well as the men if not better.
AchillesHeel
10/16/08 4:19:32PM

Posted by Solidus

I dont see why they were set at 3 minutes to begin with.

Me neither. I can only assume that it's just sexism.
Lethal
10/16/08 5:57:02PM
I feel bad for Gina. Cyborg is going to f^ck her up. It's a woman against Wanderlei with hair.
JulesWinnfield
10/16/08 8:22:36PM

Posted by Lethal

I feel bad for Gina. Cyborg is going to f^ck her up. It's a woman against Wanderlei with hair.

Prop'd kid! First give out from me..That shiz was funny. I can't say Iv'e ever been excited for a female fight, but this stuff has potential for a beatdown. Cyborg is hella aggressive, but I think Carano has been beggin' for someone to really hit her, and test dat ass! I know I'd test dat,, rata tat tat baby!
kaduey
10/16/08 8:25:41PM

Posted by JulesWinnfield

Posted by Lethal

Prop'd kid! First give out from me..That shiz was funny. I can't say Iv'e ever been excited for a female fight, but this stuff has potential for a beatdown. Cyborg is hella aggressive, but I think Carano has been beggin' for someone to really hit her, and test dat ass! I know I'd test dat,, rata tat tat baby!

do_you_speak_eng_lish?
jiujitsufreak74
10/16/08 8:57:19PM

Posted by kaduey

Posted by JulesWinnfield

Posted by Lethal

do_you_speak_eng_lish?

i understood what he said, wasn't too hard
dannyfrank
10/16/08 9:58:50PM

Posted by JulesWinnfield

Posted by Lethal

psh! i'd do more than test it!

bow chicka wow wow!

by the way, nice av