Gina Carano

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Gina Carano
hunterlcs92
7/27/08 10:13:58AM
I didn;t know such an amazingly gorgeous woman fought MMA. I just found out about her. She's basically all of our fantasy

she could do that to me
casketcoin
7/27/08 10:16:13AM
Darnok
7/27/08 10:34:14AM
Hey Casketcoin I think you missed one
postman
7/27/08 10:43:13AM
Khaos
7/27/08 10:45:51AM
Manfred
7/27/08 12:35:21PM
^^ This is how we treat someone who is (or at least appears to be) new to the sport?

What happened to this place? Anyways, welcome to the wonderful world of hot chick fighters

Allow me to introduce Kyra Gracie:

Yes, all the "mount, submit, tap that, in her triangle" comments have been done already
Jackelope
7/27/08 12:37:05PM
I was keeping my mouth shut, though..

And while the triangles, gogos, mount, and whatever else jokes may have been done already there's certainly nothing wrong with doing them again. Over, and over, and over again
Manfred
7/27/08 12:46:41PM
How 'bout Sara Ponce from Kickboxing?

Kracker_Jap
7/27/08 12:53:27PM
I agree be nice to the new guys and this site won't turn into sherdog

aaa9erh8er
7/27/08 3:31:58PM
imo theres much worse things that can be beat to death then hot girls.im down to talk abotu that 24/7 and yes be nice to the newbees or the dancing mod will get you
holt8081
7/27/08 3:59:44PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pookie
7/27/08 4:26:30PM

<- my pants
copcopps
7/27/08 4:31:17PM
Any Athletic woman=turn on for me. But I'll break it down like this, this might get sappy and long but its nothing disrespectful of women at all:

Kyra Gracie: Kyra's the girl in your gym class that you wanted to ask out but she was so good at *insert martial art here* she kind of distanced you and made you second guess yourself. She may be a nice girl and even could've been your future wife, but her aura of pwnage put you off.

Gina Carano: Gina's the girl that's basically perfect, nice attitude, great look, outgoing and wants to talk to you. If she wasn't famous she'll probably the easiest for a guy to approach, ask out and date. However, the problem with her is that she's TOO perfect so if it is revealed that one of your other girl friends (notice the space there) are also secretly harboring you, they might hate Gina for her perfection.

If ya want I can do a rundown of the other female MMAists

DCRage
7/27/08 6:53:52PM
What puts me off about Kyra-she failed on Women Of Ninja Warrior. As the english voiceover guy said about her performance, "Say Good Night, Gracie."
zephead
7/27/08 7:09:15PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

imo theres much worse things that can be beat to death then hot girls.im down to talk abotu that 24/7 and yes be nice to the newbees or the dancing mod will get you

Oh yea, I'm watching and waiting
bls1919
7/27/08 8:04:08PM
Yeah Gina is a bombshell no doubt, but its too bad it wont be like that for long. If she does have to face Cris "cyborg" Santos that is. Santos is gonna mess that pretty face up bad.
Jackelope
7/27/08 8:48:49PM
I think people are counting Gina's standup out too fast. She is a MT champ who's competed all over the world... even in Thailand. On the contrary I think Cyborg will be the first good matchup on the feet for Gina and she will also be the first person size wise to match up with Gina.

FrankTheTank1181
7/28/08 12:17:18AM
Gina will counteract the size thing by coming in over the weight limit and getting a pass again.
The_Ho_Bag
7/28/08 2:45:48PM

Posted by FrankTheTank1181

Gina will counteract the size thing by coming in over the weight limit and getting a pass again.

ahahahahah lmao

gina will win Via submission
wagere
7/28/08 3:02:37PM
I was not that impressed with Cyborg, I think Gina will win easily, Doesn't matter if Cyborg is a man or trannie or whatever.
Wolfenstein
7/28/08 3:26:42PM
They won't put her up against Cyborg, it would be too competitive. Seriously--they're trying to build stars, and they're going to continue to throw underdogs at the poster boys and ladies.
postman
7/28/08 4:57:39PM

Posted by Manfred

^^ This is how we treat someone who is (or at least appears to be) new to the sport?

What happened to this place? Anyways, welcome to the wonderful world of hot chick fighters

Allow me to introduce Kyra Gracie:

Yes, all the "mount, submit, tap that, in her triangle" comments have been done already

He joined the site 3/07 and he is just now finding out who gina is? come on you guys got played by another