Gilbert Aldana Fund

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Gilbert Aldana Fund
jnotrizzle
3/12/07 10:20:27PM
Hey all, I'm sure most of you heard that Gilbert Aldana passed away this past weekend. He left behind a wife and two children.

Over at Sherdog, Evan Shoman (They guy who does absolutely sick MMA drawings) has agreed to do a drawing of Aldana and have the proceeds go to Gilbert's family. Here is a link to the thread. Whether you like Sherdog or not is not the point, either.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=529411&page=5

It's for a good cause and could use a little help getting snowballed around. I know Gilbert had stated in an interview that he fought out of necessity to support his family, I'm sure they could use some help. You guys should post this in any other forum you don't see it in.

I know this site works with Sherdog, and they stickied a promo for you, so could this thread get stickied by a mod here? If so cool! If not, I hope it gets enough bumps and views to stay up.
hippysmacker
3/12/07 10:33:45PM
Pinned, good idea. Thought and prayers to Adana's family and friends
jnotrizzle
3/12/07 10:39:24PM
Thanks man. I hope a lot of people see it. It's a good cause, we over there at Sherdog are finally doing something right.
www-WeLoan-us
3/13/07 10:39:55PM
I did not see any website where you can donate to the Family or bid on the picture can you send me a better link? Thank you
madmarck
3/14/07 9:42:47AM

Posted by www-WeLoan-us

I did not see any website where you can donate to the Family or bid on the picture can you send me a better link? Thank you

It says on sherdog they are going to set up a paypal account. But i think they want bids on the drawings to draw in more money then just buying them.
So i think they are gonna wait till the drawings are done b4 they can start bidding.