*Gif of Baroni post-fight fiasco

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » *Gif of Baroni post-fight fiasco
Manfred
7/13/08 11:28:52AM

Kracker_Jap
7/13/08 12:07:17PM

Appperently I should alwaays read the news before lokking at post, what the hell was that.....
bullettdodger
7/13/08 12:44:48PM
LOL doesn't he know that was Phill "The Best Eva" Baroni?!?!

But seriously what happened where is this old or recent?
Manfred
7/13/08 12:46:27PM
Haven't heard the "why", but it was a friend of the guy that Baroni had KTFO. He snuck into the cage with the rest of the guys cornermen. When Phil went to go check on him, the guy tried to blind side him with a head-butt!

Amazingly, Phil kept his cool and it didn't escalate.

Edit: It was this weekend when Phil made his 170 debut at Cage Rage 27. Ironically it was title "Step up" Phil must've heard it wrong
Aaronno9
7/13/08 12:49:39PM

Posted by Manfred

Haven't heard the "why", but it was a friend of the guy that Baroni had KTFO. He snuck into the cage with the rest of the guys cornermen. When Phil went to go check on him, the guy tried to blind side him with a head-butt!

Amazingly, Phil kept his cool and it didn't escalate.

I heard the guy was his brother.... his girlfriend was in the cage to, she was the chick looking like a whore and flipping phil off. It would of been incredible if Josh or Coleman had of caught up with that dick and beat him down.
blkssncpt
7/13/08 12:50:49PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VhQnWLafsg

here's the link to the whole thing. the dud was just pissed off that his buddy got KO'ed but lik already said Baroni kept his cool and nothing else big happened.

-Rob
Purge
7/13/08 1:06:28PM
I hope they arrested that idiot.
CantAndleDaRiddum
7/13/08 1:16:54PM

Posted by Purge

I hope they arrested that idiot.

ditto
bullettdodger
7/13/08 1:45:15PM
i still think its hilarious that the guy thought it was a good idea to try and fight a pro fighter... its like challengeing an accountant to an add off or a "pro" eater to an eating contest.

Edit: i think im even more surprised that Baroni didn't mess his face up for that sucker punch of sorts lol.
Manfred
7/13/08 1:50:25PM

Posted by blkssncpt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VhQnWLafsg

here's the link to the whole thing. the dud was just pissed off that his buddy got KO'ed but lik already said Baroni kept his cool and nothing else big happened.

-Rob

's for the link

Baroni didn't even jump on him (as he should have) and pummel him more until the ref stopped it. He was totally classy about it.