GIANTS VS PATS

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » GIANTS VS PATS
LayinFrame
1/20/08 10:13:38PM
I HOPE BRADY GET HIS FACE THROWN INTO THE FIELD, 18-1 GO GIANTS!
The_Ho_Bag
1/20/08 10:15:22PM
HELl YAH lol tynes musses 2 field goals then bangs out a 47 yarder =] AHHHHHHHH
tuvok500
1/20/08 10:15:41PM
GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trapt1nw0nder
1/20/08 10:23:00PM
As much as i hate the Patriots,there is no way they are losing to the Giants...both them and the Packers played horrible....yea we can blame the weather,but thats no excuse..

emfleek
1/20/08 10:44:09PM
Go Giants.

Or better yet...bring on Spring Training.
Shawn91111
1/20/08 10:44:21PM
Go Giants..3rd time is a charm for Tynes...There is always a way, Giants took it to the Patriots in week 17, they did end up losing of course but knowing they can hang with the now 18-0 Pats and going 3-0 so far in the playoffs just has to be huge on the confidence level for the G-men.
babalu2720
1/21/08 12:19:50AM
Pats by 10
The Giants lost the last game against the Pats and Eli had the game of his life, anything less and they lose, now NE has Maroney running strong and the defense played great today.
Shawn91111
1/21/08 1:33:15AM
Well Maroney has ran for 100+ yards 4 out of the last 5 weeks, the lone week he didnt was vs the Giants 2.9 ypc in that game. Grant for Green Bay ran for 100+ yards the last 3 weeks including 201yards vs Seattle. He had only 29 vs the Giants. I'll be rooting for the Giants no matter what.
FeelTheJoy
1/21/08 2:54:34AM
all i can say is that im sad. but i hope the giants beat the patriots. at least i can say the patriots lost to them too.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/21/08 7:47:46AM
I'm pissed, first the boys now the pack... I'll watch the superbowl cause its kind of an unwritten rule for me but I don't really care for the outcome.
RampageOwnedYou
1/21/08 8:54:16AM
wow did GB choke or what. WOW

Giants had no business winning, 2 missed fg's in 4th, and GB @ Home, still losses.

Brett choked!!
stock
1/21/08 9:48:01AM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Giants had no business winning, 2 missed fg's in 4th, and GB @ Home, still losses.

Brett choked!!

I agree about GB choking, but definitely not Brett's fault.

1. Horrible play calling. You do cannot and do not deserve to win if you refuse to establish a running game. GB runs the ball twice in the first quarter and then just gave up entirely. They needed to call 15-20 more running plays than they did last night.
All the Giants had to do was stack the middle of secondary to take away the slants.

2. 10 NYG points off of questionable officiating calls.

3. Bush, that selfish bastard, not just falling on the ball after the fumble with 2 minutes to go in the 4th.

4. Deffensive coordinator decides to wait until 5 minutes to go in the 4th before deciding to give Harris help on Plaxico. It was evident after the first 2 passes to him, that he needed help.

5. Wasted challenge on the Toomer reception that incented McCarthy to not throw the flag on the Plaxico (would be) fumble.

But no.... people will just look at the pick in overtime, and say Brett choked.
Game should have never gone to OT, and IMO, they deserved to lose before OT even started.

Not even sure if I am going to watch the superbowl now. Giants will lose by 20+.
Violentcuv
1/21/08 9:56:06AM
I will be rooting for the Giants as well.
Anybody but the Patriots is who I would be rooting for. I would have liked to see the Cowboys reach the super bowl but that didn't happen.
emfleek
1/21/08 10:11:01AM
I'll root for Eli and the Giants, but I don't like their chances.

NE 38
NY 13
The_Ho_Bag
1/21/08 11:07:59AM
Dont underestimate NYG b/c there denfese has been really good over these last 4 weeks ever since they play the Pats there Giants D has been solid. i really do think The giants have a good shot beating NE. And Eli did good last night playing in -4 w/ -25 wind chill. also surprising that hasnt thrown for a pick this post season.
iwannabesedated
1/21/08 9:54:14PM
I just cant wait till its over..So i dont have to turn on espn or any sports outlet and hear something about the Patriots.

Lets go live now to Foxborough where Suzy Colber is reporting..Well today we learned that Tom Brady did infact take a dump and we hear that it is charmin toilet paper that he uses therfore the people of New England have vowed to only wipe their asses with charmin...Thank you Suzy...Also Bill Belichek ate a bagel at a local Coffee shop...

Im not trying to start a war or anything but it seems that 60 mins of 90 minutes sportscenter is crap about the PATS..yeah they went undefeated and are in the super bowl....great.....but theres is NHL,NCAA,and other sports going on the world today.

jiujitsufreak74
1/21/08 10:42:42PM
as much as it pains me to say it...the patriots are going to manhandle the giants. the warm arizona weather is perfect for brady to pick apart the giants with the New England offense in warm weather i don't see them losing. the giants are a grin'dem out team and without harsh conditions i think brady will have a field day unfortunately. i say Patriots 35 - Giants 17
THE_DRiZzLE
1/22/08 11:19:44AM

Posted by stock

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Brett choked!!

I agree about GB choking, but definitely not Brett's fault.

1. Horrible play calling. You do cannot and do not deserve to win if you refuse to establish a running game. GB runs the ball twice in the first quarter and then just gave up entirely. They needed to call 15-20 more running plays than they did last night.
All the Giants had to do was stack the middle of secondary to take away the slants.

2. 10 NYG points off of questionable officiating calls.

3. Bush, that selfish bastard, not just falling on the ball after the fumble with 2 minutes to go in the 4th.

4. Deffensive coordinator decides to wait until 5 minutes to go in the 4th before deciding to give Harris help on Plaxico. It was evident after the first 2 passes to him, that he needed help.

5. Wasted challenge on the Toomer reception that incented McCarthy to not throw the flag on the Plaxico (would be) fumble.

But no.... people will just look at the pick in overtime, and say Brett choked.
Game should have never gone to OT, and IMO, they deserved to lose before OT even started.

Not even sure if I am going to watch the superbowl now. Giants will lose by 20+.

horrible, horrible play calling!! 200 plus rushing yards in the last 2 games and
in the game where they'd need the running game more than ever.. they barely
run the ball.. -25 degrees with the win chill and lets put it all on Brett?!? wtf?!?
that alone cost the GB the game right there.. way ta go Mike..
cowcatcher
1/22/08 1:44:59PM
im still trying to get over the packers loss myself. if anyone else lives in wisconsin youm know what a horrible day yesterday was for basically everyone in the state. i cant blame the officials because they didnt call KGB offsides on a critical play, and bad calls were made both ways(more against the pack though IMO). 6 runs in the 2nd half was not enough and hurt the team a lot in the time of possesion battle where the packers were dominated. al harris got beat up on big time for the first time all year. there was no rhythm to the offense at all throughout the game. all in all im extremely disappointed, but on the bright side, if anyone claims to have picked them for double digit wins before the season they are either a homer with no shame, or a liar because this was a young team expected to be around .500, with a QB some said should have retired, and they were as good as any team in their conference this year, and should have high expectations for next season. go pack go.

NE 41 NY 13, elis turnover free post season ends in arizona.
hippysmacker
1/23/08 7:17:31AM
I'm gonna go with pats 38 nyg 24
The_Ho_Bag
2/3/08 10:26:29PM
oh yah NYG Superbowl champs yah