Posted by RampageOwnedYou
wow did GB choke or what. WOW
Giants had no business winning, 2 missed fg's in 4th, and GB @ Home, still losses.
I agree about GB choking, but definitely not Brett's fault.
1. Horrible play calling. You do cannot and do not deserve to win if you refuse to establish a running game. GB runs the ball twice in the first quarter and then just gave up entirely. They needed to call 15-20 more running plays than they did last night.
All the Giants had to do was stack the middle of secondary to take away the slants.
2. 10 NYG points off of questionable officiating calls.
3. Bush, that selfish bastard, not just falling on the ball after the fumble with 2 minutes to go in the 4th.
4. Deffensive coordinator decides to wait until 5 minutes to go in the 4th before deciding to give Harris help on Plaxico. It was evident after the first 2 passes to him, that he needed help.
5. Wasted challenge on the Toomer reception that incented McCarthy to not throw the flag on the Plaxico (would be) fumble.
But no.... people will just look at the pick in overtime, and say Brett choked.
Game should have never gone to OT, and IMO, they deserved to lose before OT even started.
Not even sure if I am going to watch the superbowl now. Giants will lose by 20+.