GH3: Dragon Force...What are we about to get into

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » GH3: Dragon Force...What are we about to get into
jiujitsufreak74
10/26/07 8:26:18PM
if anyone has seen how hard dragon force's through the fire and flame is on expert, they know what i am talking about. this song looks to be impossible. it is like six and jordan combined with the length of freebird in this 7mon song of pure endurance. you find yourself playing the piano parts and some of the notes are just plain ridiculous. If anyone thinks they can beat it on expert, i say you are crazy

Here is the link to the game trailer, only 2min: LINK

if anyone thinks they can 5 star this on expert, you are insane. if anyone can prove to me that thay beat this ong will definitely get props from me. if you 5 star it, ill just bow down and declare you master of life haha.

if anyone has an opinion on this feel free to express your view.
hotrodttt
10/26/07 8:58:39PM
Belive it or not I am ranked # 2 in California , I have 5 stared every song including Six and Jordan

This Dragonforce song doesnt seem 2 difficult , all you have 2 do is a lot od hammer-ons
jiujitsufreak74
10/26/07 9:03:39PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Belive it or not I am ranked # 2 in California , I have 5 stared every song including Six and Jordan

This Dragonforce song doesnt seem 2 difficult , all you have 2 do is a lot od hammer-ons

i believe you, but the middle of the song is where it gets pretty hard, they dont show it, but it is like 4 min if straight solo madness. i know to a pro like you it doesnt seem to bad, but is gonna be the hardest song on GH yet.
babalu2720
10/26/07 10:17:54PM
I'm pretty sure it comes out next week...anyone kow the exact date....this will be the first one I've, purchased, but I have played both GH'S....for me this song will take a long time for me to 5 star it on expert...if i do
jiujitsufreak74
10/26/07 10:19:21PM

Posted by babalu2720

I'm pretty sure it comes out next week...anyone kow the exact date....this will be the first one I've, purchased, but I have played both GH'S....for me this song will take a long time for me to 5 star it on expert...if i do

yea this sunday, oct 28
jiujitsufreak74
10/26/07 11:11:42PM
here s the whole song...let me just say OMG: LINK

not the best quality video, but the player has some serious talent, i am just going to cry when i attempt this...it is just...just...so damn hard
HeadKase
10/27/07 12:18:30AM
Some guy has already beat it...look on youtube. Did it at a press confrence 3 weeks ago. 3rd try. Sick.
jiujitsufreak74
10/27/07 10:22:41AM

Posted by HeadKase

Some guy has already beat it...look on youtube. Did it at a press confrence 3 weeks ago. 3rd try. Sick.

yea i know it is actually possible, that link i gave shows a guy beating it, it is just that it is soo damn hard. this game is going to be so unbelievably awesome