gfc card

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » gfc card
cowcatcher
3/29/07 12:31:57PM
Gracie FC will hold their next card on May 19th, in Columbus Ohio. It will be held at the Jerome Schottenstein Center. The center's website says it has a 19,500 capacity for basketball, so I would guess it could hold a little over 20,000 for this.

Caesar Gracie and actor Keith David be handle commentating. David has had supporting roles in Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Barbershop and Pitch Black.

Jeff Monson vs. Wes Sims
Marcelo Garcia vs. Marcus Avellan
Chris Brennan vs. Adam Disabato
Dorian Price vs. Phil Cardella
Vinicius Magalhaes vs. George Bush
Ronaldo Souza vs. TBA
Thomas Denny vs. TBA
Daniel Moraes vs. TBA
Nissen Osterneck vs. TBA

i guess the big news on this card is that finally we will see what the american warlord premeir bush has to offer to mma
madmarck
3/29/07 2:57:24PM
this is close to the card that was cancelled b4 was it not?

Cept a fwe guys are missing. I wonder if Diaz is under contract with em or he not gonna fight with them anymroe since the last show got cancelled.
ffforgottenx
3/29/07 3:10:21PM

Posted by madmarck

this is close to the card that was cancelled b4 was it not?

Cept a fwe guys are missing. I wonder if Diaz is under contract with em or he not gonna fight with them anymroe since the last show got cancelled.

its close to the card from before, without a few people like jacare souza and ben saunders (that i can recall off the top of my head)

but with diaz' injuries against gomi and his testing positive for marijuana, I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing him for at least 6 months.. thats the suspension for weed AND for his injuries.. works out for him i guess haha.. I guess it probably means we won't be seeing him in the LWGP either though