Getting something off youtube

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Getting something off youtube
Boo_Radley21
7/29/08 3:27:12PM
Would anyone know if it's at all possible to get the audio from a video off youtube? Or even save a youtube video ( i know there are sites to do that) and then get the audio from there? If it's not possible thats cool, but if anyone knows let me know. I wanted the audio from this: Santeria/Linoleum
kopower
7/29/08 7:28:09PM
There are programs that do that. I use dvdvideosoft. It's a free program.

Here's the link. Seems to work pretty good for me
Link
DCRage
7/29/08 7:40:07PM
I've never tried it but you could also try DownloadHelper, a free Firefox add-on that helps with downloading of images & videos from websites.
iwannabesedated
7/29/08 7:49:41PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Would anyone know if it's at all possible to get the audio from a video off youtube? Or even save a youtube video ( i know there are sites to do that) and then get the audio from there? If it's not possible thats cool, but if anyone knows let me know. I wanted the audio from this: Santeria/Linoleum

I've seen that Video before...that dude is pretty badass..But then again sublime and nofx are 2 of my favorite bands.
RNC
7/29/08 11:27:30PM
First, you need to download a program that you can record audio with. Adobe Audition or Cool Edit would be my choice, they are simple and easy to use. You can find them on P2P's like Limewire and such.

Second, after you've downloaded that, go to your volume settings and click PROPERTIES.

Next, select adjust volume for: RECORDING

After that, make sure WAVE OUT MIX is checked. After clicking ok, a box like this will appear.

Finally, check the SELECT box and exit. Now, all you have to do is hit record from your audio program, while playing whatever you want to record, and you've got it.

If you need help using the recording software just let me know.
Sam_Rothstein
7/29/08 11:42:14PM
If you wanna download videos off youtube get vdownloader. you can find it on download.com

really good program. i use it to download a lot of videos i think will eventually get deleted (like ufc fights)
RNC
7/30/08 12:02:44AM
Incase you just wanted this one song, here you go.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G5PC8MYH
Boo_Radley21
7/30/08 1:52:41AM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Posted by Boo_Radley21

I've seen that Video before...that dude is pretty badass..But then again sublime and nofx are 2 of my favorite bands. [/QUOTE

I know man the songs are so sick. I've been trying to find out how to get the audio for so long.

And thanks RNC, you've got some props coming your way.