What not to do when getting arrested...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What not to do when getting arrested...
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/4/08 2:54:04AM
New Hampshire police stopped Luis Aponte to discuss an outstanding arrest warrant against the 46-year-old. He tried to oblige, but words didn't come easy to Aponte, what with having 19 bags of cocaine and heroin in his mouth, according to the cops.

He spit out the plethora of plastic baggies, tried to bolt and was arrested on a host of drug-related charges.

Link
10/4/08 5:41:29AM
Job security...thats all I've got to say.
aaa9erh8er
10/4/08 12:29:43PM
wow im surprised none of the crtack was absorbed by his saliva
MMAcca
10/4/08 11:08:08PM
19 bags!?

That's either one big mouth, or some really small bags
telnights
10/5/08 12:52:43AM
I have had guys do some crazy stuff back in the day. I had a guy get his wallet out and out came 5 small bags of coke with it.

I have also had a guy eat a bunch of crack it was some much he went in to a coma and almost died. They only thing that saved him was using stuff they gave us to make guys that eat drugs puke. He puked most of it up but the part he didnt went in to his blood stream. So if it wasn't for my back up and me he would have died.

I also had a guy when I was walking up to his car role down his window with the joint still in his mouth smoking it.

But the best yet was a guy we caught running down the street naked with like 5 or 6 Acid stickers on his butt.

Svartorm
10/5/08 9:32:56AM

Posted by telnights

I have also had a guy eat a bunch of crack it was some much he went in to a coma and almost died. They only thing that saved him was using stuff they gave us to make guys that eat drugs puke. He puked most of it up but the part he didnt went in to his blood stream. So if it wasn't for my back up and me he would have died.

And I bet he cursed you out after the fact.
telnights
10/6/08 7:14:16PM

Posted by Svartorm

Posted by telnights

And I bet he cursed you out after the fact.

Yeah he sued us but it got tossed out the first day. He had some idiot guy representing him telling him he would get millions. What he got was your lucky your alive and should be thanking the cops for saving your life. About a year later I got a letter from him while he was in jail thanking me for saving his life.

That day was one of the craziest days I had as a cop. I had FNG with me that day that quit the next day. He stood there in shock while me and another unit worked on the guy. We had 2 bad calls that night the one above and a rape where the guy wanted to fight and was armed with a small knife the FNG used mace when he was to close and it got over both of them. (For those that dont know the mace we got would shoot up to 25-30 feet.) Needless to say I already had the gauge out of my car because of the area we were in and the fact we were looking for an armed rapist. I hit him with a bean bag round and he changed his mind about the hole fighting thing. I would have tazed him but the rule was at the time if they have a deadly weapon(that's not a projectile weapon) we use, mace first then a pepper ball gun(which I didn't have) or bean bag rounds. We were only allowed to use tazers when it was non-deadly fight because of the limited ranges on the tazers at the time. This has changed now but back then the tazer was only good up to about 10-15 feet max.