Gettin' Back In The Game!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Gettin' Back In The Game!
Guru
12/6/08 11:46:25PM
BAck again guys!

i just moved and got the first apartment i can call my own. with this comes workin 50+hours a week! i need a decent workout plan and diet to fit my schedule.

i work the hours of Mon-Sat 11am-9pm and on sundays i have my daughter allday tll atleast 8pm when she goes to bed.

cardio will be a bitch because winters comming up, and i work in a sandwich shop. i only have a perfect push-up and some free weights but im thinking of doing P90X.

any advice is good advice lemme know.
The-Don
12/7/08 12:30:17AM

Posted by Guru

BAck again guys!

i just moved and got the first apartment i can call my own. with this comes workin 50+hours a week! i need a decent workout plan and diet to fit my schedule.

i work the hours of Mon-Sat 11am-9pm and on sundays i have my daughter allday tll atleast 8pm when she goes to bed.

cardio will be a bitch because winters comming up, and i work in a sandwich shop. i only have a perfect push-up and some free weights but im thinking of doing P90X.

any advice is good advice lemme know.

Welcome back man. I have heard good things about the P90X I do not know anyone personally that has completed it.. I carpool with a guy who started it then our work schedule changed and he has stopped doing it. Not sure how it is with cardio but I hear it is a good workout. far cardio all I could suggest is running or better.. jump rope.
Guru
12/7/08 4:37:52PM
anyone?
xenophon
12/10/08 11:53:50PM
From everything I've seen and read, P90X is not a bad program. About 40 minutes of work each tape, with varying degrees of difficulty available. It is a set program with certain orders set for you, for example, tape 1 on Monday, 4 on Tue, etc. Is it worth the money? Probably not. However, if you don't want to think at all about it, you could do worse.

I'd go to some of the sites out there like crossfit.com, bodybuilding.com or t-nation.com for free materials.
Guru
12/16/08 10:43:34PM
great reply thank you!

i ned all the help i can get i have the cash now and im ready to rock. i have no room for jump rope and pretty much no where to run due to weather, thanks fellas.
HumanTarget
12/18/08 12:28:27PM
I would suggest a workout buddy. I find it really diffucult to workout alone. Its easier to push yourself when someone is there with you,\\