Gerald Haris: "Rampage is doing good"

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Gerald Haris: "Rampage is doing good"
Porch28
7/25/08 3:05:52PM
Rampage is pretty much focusing on the bible and getting his life back together. The first thing that came to my mind was the kids man. He's got 4 kids. Everybody else was concerned about was he going to fight again or is he losing sponsors; damn that," stated MMA middleweight Gerald Harris as he gave an update on his good friend Quinton "Rampage" Jackson. Check out what else he had to say as he talked about his own future plans and much more

LINK
Aaronno9
7/25/08 3:27:13PM
Gerald seems like a cool guy, im still a little surprised the ufc hasn't given him a shot. I dont know how they can give cale a fight and not gerald, i think if those two ever fought it would be one of the most one sided beat downs in history, cale being on the receiving end. Oh well. Hopefully he gets his chance soon.
xposipx
7/25/08 5:23:57PM
Based on what I heard reading the bible probably isn't the best thing for him to be doing.
wrona666
7/25/08 6:27:18PM

Posted by xposipx

Based on what I heard reading the bible probably isn't the best thing for him to be doing.

Now that was funny
owen1
7/25/08 8:05:35PM
Good to hear Rampage is doing good.
I thought Gerald would definately get a shot in the ufc,he came pretty close to beating the winner of the whole competion and manhandled him for most of the fight.
mrkennedy
7/25/08 9:33:15PM
gerald was my fav on the show and is one of my fav fighter