Georges St-Pierre Signs Endorsement Deal with NOS Energy, Part of the Coca-Cola Family

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Georges St-Pierre Signs Endorsement Deal with NOS Energy, Part of the Coca-Cola Family
grappler0000
9/17/12 10:37:03AM
The discussion of MMA going ‘mainstream’ can cover a varied list of ideas in any given arena.

Sometimes it’s just getting more outlets like ESPN to cover MMA on television, while in other avenues it has to do with more major brands getting involved with the fight business.

Thus far companies like Nike, Under Armour and Gatorade have been some of the biggest to dip their feet into the MMA waters, and now you can add the Coca-Cola family to that list as well.

UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre has signed a multi-year agreement to become the face of NOS Energy Drinks, a subsidiary of Coca-Cola, as they enter the fray of mixed martial arts for the first time...

Full Story
KingCmb
9/17/12 10:51:44AM
CHRIST...were gonna lose another card over this
ghandikush
9/17/12 11:06:21AM
I've always liked the little NOS canisters.... Very surprised in 2012 every major company on earth isnt trying to sign champions to multi year deals.... I mean this is some truly prime territory to advertise.
fullerene
9/17/12 11:09:26AM

Posted by the-king

No way. The power of NOS energy drinks will give GSP the ability to compete through any hardship.
george112
9/17/12 1:45:47PM
NOS is actually a pretty decent drink.

Cool endorsement
grappler0000
9/17/12 2:51:09PM

Posted by fullerene

Posted by the-king

No way. The power of NOS energy drinks will give GSP the ability to compete through any hardship.

Good to see you posting again
Bubbles
9/17/12 4:38:00PM
at least GSP won't make a fool of himself within a week of signing this deal
Manak
9/17/12 5:03:07PM

Posted by Bubbles

at least GSP won't make a fool of himself within a week of signing this deal

GSP knows how to handle himself; seeing as he is already signed with under armour and gatorade along with being in a pretty funny sports center commercial. maybe other champs should take note
Chael_Sonnen
9/17/12 9:05:19PM
Way to go JAB-SP

Now, only if you would fight more than once a year
bjj1605
9/18/12 10:34:54AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Way to go JAB-SP

Now, only if you would fight more than once a year

With the energy he'll get from NOS, he'll finally be able to.
ncordless
9/18/12 2:04:29PM
I am guessing we are gonna see a NOS "Rush" drink any day now.
bjj1605
9/18/12 5:24:31PM
Was at the store today....

Bought a NOS instead of my usual Monster.

I'm a sheep.