George Sotiropoulos vs. and Roman Mitichyan Added to UFC Fight Night 13

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » George Sotiropoulos vs. and Roman Mitichyan Added to UFC Fight Night 13
madmarck
2/13/08 11:01:47AM
"The Ultimate Fighter 6” cast members George Sotiropoulos (8-2 MMA, 1-0 UFC) and Roman Mitichyan (5-1 MMA, 1-0 UFC) will meet April 2 at UFC Fight Night 13.

The fight was revealed overnight on UFC.com.

Link
prozacnation1978
2/13/08 12:04:59PM
glad to see the ufc use all that talent and now make 10 fight cards the norm, good fight they really need to start putting out the best of ultimate fight nights on dvd please!!
Ordep
2/13/08 12:23:56PM
Mandatory submission here.... hopefully from George, I dont like that Armenian Crew of Karo and his cousins
gartface
2/13/08 12:24:55PM
Roman by kimura!

WAR ARMENIA!
Mayhem13
2/13/08 12:37:08PM
good matchup. Roman is still a bit of a question mark to me....although he was quick and impressive in his last fight...

I will probably pick George by rnd 2 Sub
dust
2/13/08 12:49:00PM

Posted by Ordep

Mandatory submission here.... hopefully from George, I dont like that Armenian Crew of Karo and his cousins

Nice. Judge an entire group of people based on their nationality.
EpicTerran
2/13/08 2:06:37PM

Posted by Mayhem13

good matchup. Roman is still a bit of a question mark to me....although he was quick and impressive in his last fight...

Dude you are killing us with that icon lol , change that shit!
wrestler189
2/13/08 2:43:23PM
yea thats kinda bad

Im thinking the big disparity here is George's technical standup vs roman's brawling. George will likely get a TKO...im thinking rocking Roman standing, then out positioning, and ending via GnP
wolfman
2/13/08 3:42:58PM

Posted by EpicTerran

Posted by Mayhem13

Dude you are killing us with that icon lol , change that shit!

He lost an avatar bet and is just manning up to his bet, pay the man some respect.
Ordep
2/13/08 4:06:49PM

Posted by dust

Posted by Ordep

Nice. Judge an entire group of people based on their nationality.

It's me who doesn't like them and I'm based in their attitude. I'm not judging nationality here, it's a fact that they're all from the same place but that wasn't my point.
RMFG_187
2/13/08 10:57:06PM
lol the drama queens back. but Roman is a good fighter from what i've seen. good fight
quezocrema0032
2/13/08 10:59:58PM
yea i agree i dont like karos crew there all cocky and a holes ... who only finish fights against bad oppstion
jae_1833
2/14/08 12:09:51AM
All good points, I am just hoping that it's an undercard fight, the TUFers need to perform before they are given main card slots im...too many other guys getting the short end of the stick because they weren't on the show you know?!!
babytater03
2/14/08 8:45:47AM
i'm actually really excited for this fight. I love to see two technically sound guys get in there and show of the art.

BUT!
War George!

and ditto about the avatar LOL i can't take it seriously.