George Rush St Pierres vs Diego Nightmare Sanchez

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » George Rush St Pierres vs Diego Nightmare Sanchez
ultimatefighter33
6/20/07 7:20:12PM
Who wins and how i think rush wins by tko in the third
Primo
6/20/07 7:31:37PM
What the hell is this?? This isn't news, and they aren't even fighting.
szucconi
6/20/07 7:41:30PM
You suck for doing this. You should get band for it. You led me to believe this fight was happening. I hate you.
fedorwins1
6/20/07 7:41:58PM
This isn't news I'm so cornfused

Last time I checked it was gsp vs koscheck and sanchez vs sakurai. Don't be surprised if you get teh ban
LightsOut33093
6/20/07 7:51:36PM
Not even close 2 news and they arent even fighting!!! u shood get banned and if u cood give negative probs i wood give u sum
nastshabast
6/20/07 7:52:35PM
ur dumb....gsp by not being diego
madmarck
6/20/07 8:02:33PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Last time I checked it was gsp vs koscheck and sanchez vs sakurai. Don't be surprised if you get teh ban

He wont get banned. But this thread will get moved.

Jeez this is the 2nd time this has happened in under a week. Im not one to call names...... well i am just not on the forums. But How dumb are our posters getting? Clearly a News forum is not somewhere to state your opinion.
Cmon guys stop bringing downt he GPA and IQ in here. Get some sense. Post smart post safe, but most of all just dont post dumb. (posting drunk is ok we have a thread for it).
rcg916
6/20/07 8:05:49PM
Another thing thats new? The flaming. Guys, this is not Sherdog. I repeat. This is not Sherdog. Treat this place with respect.
Infused
6/20/07 8:38:18PM

Posted by rcg916

Another thing thats new? The flaming. Guys, this is not Sherdog. I repeat. This is not Sherdog. Treat this place with respect.

Yeah I've noticed a lot of flaming going aroud too, I was going to post somethign about it, but I decided against it.
blkssncpt
6/20/07 9:15:17PM

Posted by fedorwins1

If u guys knew the match up why would u check this thread with high hopes, i dont get? anyways this is where u put up fantasy match-up this is what u meant by it right???
ultimatefighter33
6/20/07 9:39:47PM
damn i should have been more specific yes this is only a fantasy match sry for mixing it up
mma4life
6/20/07 10:58:09PM
they aren't even fighting
cmill21
6/21/07 12:03:47AM
GSP via TKO round 2
ac_gi
6/21/07 1:22:58AM
I would love to see this fight. I'm a Diego hater, so I'll go with GSP via UD.
fedorwins1
6/21/07 11:53:25AM

Posted by blkssncpt

Posted by fedorwins1

If u guys knew the match up why would u check this thread with high hopes, i dont get? anyways this is where u put up fantasy match-up this is what u meant by it right???

Well this thread started out in the news forum, it got moved to the lounge. It's not my faught that this guy posted this in the news forum
pv3Hpv3p
6/21/07 1:13:18PM

Posted by ac_gi

I would love to see this fight. I'm a Diego hater, so I'll go with GSP via UD.

Don't think Georges can finish Diego?

I'd have to go with a ref stoppage, late 2nd early 3rd, GSP all the way
chuckw94
6/24/07 11:56:46AM
GSP would ko him in the third round.