Some General Concerns

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Some General Concerns
Franklinfan47
1/8/11 12:44:20PM
First off, I apologize in advance if these issues have been addressed. I couldnt find it in the forums.

-I havent been able to view any game stats past UFC 126 for several weeks now.
-Wagers are not updating like they usually do. The last time this happened, it was with the WVR/DREAM NYE card, and afterwards half the fights I picked for the event disapeared randomly. I would really hate to see this happen with the primary league.

Chances are the mods are already aware of these problems, but I figured it was important. Thanks
Twenty20Dollars
1/9/11 1:01:10PM
Yeah Idk.

I know with some of the fights, there hasnt been enough picks made for the main league, like Guillard/Dunham fight for wager on.
BigCountryFedor
1/12/11 3:07:02AM
Yeah, secondary league has taken a huge hit recently. Dynamite didnt even have any wagers, which cost me a chance at a top season wagerer because i couldnt bet anything on the last event.

There are also no stats per event for anything past UFC on versus, is this perhaps a sign that the game will be over soon due to lack of activity or what? the number of players has gone down a lot in a year
DCRage
1/12/11 5:22:34AM
There's really nothing to worry about. Past UFC On Versus 3 there really isn't much that's official yet in terms of dates & fights. Once UFC firms up plans and makes official announcements events & fights will be added.
Franklinfan47
1/12/11 11:09:07AM

Posted by DCRage

There's really nothing to worry about. Past UFC On Versus 3 there really isn't much that's official yet in terms of dates & fights. Once UFC firms up plans and makes official announcements events & fights will be added.

I hope your right because (perfect example) look at your fight companion for our next event, UFN FFTT 2, Cariaso vs Campuzano and MTB vs Yahya are still not up there despite being added to the card by admin several days ago. Thats not normal. And the last time it happened, those fights were dropped after the event. And theres no hot bout for several of the later cards yet either. Thats also not normal for this site.

Granted, Im not gonna lose any sleep over those two fights being dropped, but people come on this site to predict whole cards for the most part and if the problem continues I think the site is going to lose even more members, myself included.