Gegard Mousasi vs Jon Jones

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Gegard Mousasi vs Jon Jones
billfold9
10/10/10 2:41:24AM
i think this would b a great fight and id actually pick mousasi in this fight. who u think would win?andhow?also shogun vs rafael cavalcante would b hella cool. but Shogun would win that 1 with ease.
BeeR
10/10/10 7:47:09AM
king mo man handled Gegard, so would Jones
SpiderSilva
10/10/10 12:14:14PM
i may be drinking a double gulp of the kool-aid but i currently can't think of anyone who can beat jones @ 205 i mean wreslters are dominate in MMA and the dude is slowly cleaning them out of the weight class and strikers will have to deal with the reach advantage along with his unorthodox ahhh hell he is the only one that i think can beat shogun mousasi needs to prove himself in the UFC also because like 14 of the top 15 fighters are in the UFC @ 205
billfold9
10/10/10 2:01:09PM
jones aint a wresler like king mo. and Mousasi would beat either of them in a stand up fight.
SpiderSilva
10/10/10 3:23:58PM
lol sure
BeeR
10/10/10 6:45:22PM

Posted by billfold9

jones aint a wresler like king mo. and Mousasi would beat either of them in a stand up fight.

matt hammil is quite the wrestler.......

And gegards stand up is 100+ times better the king mos, Jones has great wrestling and great stand up, so if Gegard couldnt beat a wrestler with no stand up, he's not going to beat a great wrestler with great stand up
billfold9
10/10/10 8:38:15PM
lol u guys would probley pick jones over A silva, Fedor,Shogun , JDS or Carwin. but he would lose against any of them. really he wouldent even stand a chance against those guys. he would stand a small chance against Spider or Shogun but hed most likely lose. people are to caught up with this clown.
mrsmiley
10/11/10 5:11:09AM
This would be a very good fight.
Though i'm not sure who to pick in this one. Jones has looked so dominant but all it takes is one lackluster performance and the majority will say he's been exposed and Mousasi may have the tools to pull off such a feat.
Tough call but in this day in age I always give a slight advantage to the better wrestler.
BeeR
10/11/10 6:41:09AM

Posted by billfold9

lol u guys would probley pick jones over A silva, Fedor,Shogun , JDS or Carwin. but he would lose against any of them. really he wouldent even stand a chance against those guys. he would stand a small chance against Spider or Shogun but hed most likely lose. people are to caught up with this clown.

welcome to the wrong thread.........