Apparently we are all gay?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Apparently we are all gay?
Next Page »
DoTheMMAth
7/29/08 3:45:52PM
iwannabesedated
7/29/08 3:54:04PM
I think the guy who wrote that is pretty gay.

Anyone who would Name themselves a Jedi Knight is pretty gay.Especially if you over the age of 12 and know that Wookies,Jedis,and E woks are not real.Sorry but Star Wars is alot gayer than MMA IMO
zephead
7/29/08 3:57:07PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Anyone who would Name themselves a Jedi Knight is pretty gay.Especially if you over the age of 12 and know that Wookies,Jedis,and E woks are not real.Sorry but Star Wars is alot gayer than MMA IMO

Dude, I'm a Ninja Jedi Knight. And I'm not gay
iwannabesedated
7/29/08 4:15:30PM

Posted by zephead

Dude, I'm a Ninja Jedi Knight. And I'm not gay

I guess as long as you dont take yourself too seriously thats fine..i remember seeing a show on tv where this dude was like 50 and completly obsessed with star wars..His son was really embarrased to bring over his Girlfriend and friends because of it ..And his wife complained because star wars came before sex.The only thing that should come before getting laid is making money and slappin a hoe.

Khaos
7/29/08 4:16:06PM
What an asshole , that is such bullshit.

I left his blog a comment, I thnk it's the only comment there.

EDIT:There were spelling issues, so I reposted a new comment.
emfleek
7/29/08 4:24:48PM
I tried to refrain from posting one but couldn't pass up the opportunity. I have a hard time keeping my mouth shut sometimes.

Signed,
God
iwannabesedated
7/29/08 4:29:46PM
THis was genius

How come you just happened to have all these pictures of men rubbing against each other?
Does topless men make your light saber power up faster?
Haha dude get a life, your name is off a fictional kids film and your bashing the most brutal sport on the planet.
Come back when you've touched a girl faggot!
SmileR
7/29/08 4:31:38PM
Dam I'm so gay! Lets all be honest, everyone on this site secretly wants a bit of man meat. Thats why we all watch this sport.
Who hasn't looked at Tim Sylvia, Cabbage, Tank and Tito and thought... I'd like to bring my own mayo to that picnic!

One day I wish I could be as cool as the guy who wrote that blog. I bet he gets all the girls.
loller90278
7/29/08 4:36:37PM
the guy is obviously an MMA fan that made a joke. theres no way he knows all that info about omoplatas, fedor, and can dig up that horribly gay pic of diego sanchez if he wasn't a hardcore fan
SmileR
7/29/08 4:36:46PM

THis was genius

How come you just happened to have all these pictures of men rubbing against each other?
Does topless men make your light saber power up faster?
Haha dude get a life, your name is off a fictional kids film and your bashing the most brutal sport on the planet.
Come back when you've touched a girl faggot!

Haha That was seriously me!
flainthefacerh
7/29/08 4:43:05PM

Posted by loller90278

the guy is obviously an MMA fan that made a joke. theres no way he knows all that info about omoplatas, fedor, and can dig up that horribly gay pic of diego sanchez if he wasn't a hardcore fan

yep.
jiujitsufreak74
7/29/08 4:48:30PM

Posted by loller90278

i thought it was pretty funny. figured it was some fan making fun of others who make fun of MMA.
StorminYourman
7/29/08 5:45:23PM
sorry to say it was pretty funny.
I have been accused of homosexuality before by friends who do like ,understand or want to understand submission grappling.
I am sure a few of you have too.
keith-hackney1
7/29/08 6:35:26PM
mma has to be the least poofy sport there is. If you seriously believe mma is a poofs sport, maybe you should stop looking at the way the fighters dress and behave and start watching their martial art styles instead. It sounds to me that you have paid too much attention to detail in your post. Maybe you dress up in womens clothes, tuck you dick in between your legs and pose in the mirror thinking about james irvins tatoo's. ???? If you want to watch a poofy sport, watch tennis or golf ... !!!
SpiderSilva
7/29/08 8:07:35PM
Man that s was soooo funny I couldn't stop laughing
Jackelope
7/29/08 8:57:37PM
Wait a second.. you guys aren't gay?!?! WTF have I been spending all this time on this site for? I thought MMAPlayground stood for Man on Man Action Playground. WTF!!! There goes the last 2 years of my life
mikevolz
7/29/08 11:42:21PM
so two irishmen are sitting at a bar, and one of them gets up and goes to the bathroom.

a gay man sees his opportunity and swoops in to the lone irishman at the bar, subtly he whispers to the irishman "he sweetie how about a blowjob?"

the seated celt stands, and throws a right hook and drops the gay man.

the 2nd one comes back from the bathroom, sees the man crumpled on the floor and asks "why what was that all about?"

"I don't know, he said something about a job."
pv3Hpv3p
7/30/08 9:40:32AM
I have to admit I laughed out loud at the Gurgel one...

I guess I'm used to this angle cause the GF always says shit like this because she knows it gets under my skin and makes me stop paying attention to the TV...
keith-hackney1
7/30/08 12:06:07PM

Posted by mikevolz

so two irishmen are sitting at a bar, and one of them gets up and goes to the bathroom.

a gay man sees his opportunity and swoops in to the lone irishman at the bar, subtly he whispers to the irishman "he sweetie how about a blowjob?"

the 2nd one comes back from the bathroom, sees the man crumpled on the floor and asks "why what was that all about?"

Quality ... !!!
cowcatcher
7/30/08 12:08:19PM
well being gay should make decorating my house and meeting fat chicks to befriend a lot easier.
fedorwins1
7/30/08 12:11:50PM
I seriously thought that was funny as hell
casey64
7/30/08 5:46:44PM
Bullshit
rabbit915
7/30/08 6:05:34PM
Is it just me or does he have a little too much inside information about MMA to be calling it gay? There is no way he could know a bunch of that stuff without either following it for a while or doing way too much research for a blog.
fedorwins1
7/30/08 7:26:21PM

Posted by rabbit915

Is it just me or does he have a little too much inside information about MMA to be calling it gay? There is no way he could know a bunch of that stuff without either following it for a while or doing way too much research for a blog.

Yeah it's obviously done by someone who watches MMA, it's just a joke, calm down people
casey64
7/30/08 8:32:27PM
BS again.
misses1112
7/30/08 10:35:17PM
i'm gay
murphy_16
7/30/08 10:46:35PM

Posted by mikevolz

is that a diss on irishmen
we work our ******* butts off all day to come and see people making fun of us we'll kick your ass and we work harder than you we have to work hard to support our families so dont be trying to we dont work.
misses1112
7/30/08 10:52:54PM

Posted by murphy_16

Posted by mikevolz

we work our ******* butts off all day to come and see people making fun of us we'll kick your ass and we work harder than you we have to work hard to support our families so dont be trying to we dont work.

if you are so irish, why do you type with a french canadian accent?
Jackelope
7/30/08 11:01:08PM

Posted by murphy_16

Posted by mikevolz

Aww come on it was just a joke poking fun. This is the padded room, have some light skin
murphy_16
7/31/08 12:53:59AM

Posted by misses1112

Posted by murphy_16

Posted by mikevolz

if you are so irish, why do you type with a french canadian accent?

**** sakes how the **** do you see a accent in typing

and french canadians are cool war GSP
Pages: [1] 2