What games are u looking forward to this year?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » What games are u looking forward to this year?
mentalcase
2/25/09 3:47:45AM
What games are u most looking forward to this year?

mine are

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

- sequel to one of the best little know games on xbox and pc that was over shadow by heavy weights like halo 2 at the time

The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
-reviewers widely giving the game exceptional reviews. Gamespot gave Escape from Butcher Bay a 9.3 calling it "easily one of the most impressive games on the Xbox"[4]. IGN called it "an excellent hybrid of first-person shooting, adventure and RPG elements, stealth and combat"

Halo 3: ODST
like the 9.1 million that have bought halo 3, im a huge halo fan what else can i say

UFC 2009 Undisputed
-even tho this game may not live up to the hype i cant wait to play it
1daveufc
2/25/09 4:55:37AM
UFC 2009 UNDISPUTED
bojangalz
2/25/09 8:47:45AM
I don't have nearly enough time to dedicate to games as I'd used to. So I've had to be very selective about which titles take priority. For my the only game I'm waiting on is UFC Undisputed 2009. But if that Ghostbusters game for X360 turns out as good as their talking it up I'll probably have to get that one too.
Ordep
2/25/09 8:56:50AM
Resident Evil 5, Killzone 2, MLB '09 The Show, Ghostbusters

But I just spent $60 on SF4 so I'll wait til' later this year to get any of them.

mrkennedy
2/25/09 8:41:47PM
1.UFC Undisputed 2009
2.Alan Wake
3.Killzone2
Boo_Radley21
2/26/09 1:50:30AM
1. UFC Undisputed 2009
2. Fight Night Round 4...if that's coming out this year. I saw a trailer for it and it looked kickass. Plus Round 3 was sik so the new one must be good too.
hails
2/26/09 3:39:25AM
I cant wait for

1) Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

2) Undisputed

3) AFL

gartface
2/26/09 9:35:39AM
Streetfighter 4 already consumes all my video game playing time, but by May, I'll be ready for Bionic Commando. And by the time I'm done with that, UFC 2009 will be out. Those are really the only games I'm looking forward to. I haven't seen anything on COD Modern Warfare 2 yet...I loved the first one though, so I will probably have to grab that.
Aaronno9
2/26/09 9:39:18AM
Not to many games are really appealing to me this year, buts its normally the games coming out in October/November that are best so ill be keeping my eyes open. All I can really think of at the moment is Resident Evil 5, its going to be sick. The new COD should be cool to, but thats hardly something to look forward to its just like routine now lol. Cant say im really looking forward to Undisputed. Ill pick it up for sure but ive got a feeling its going to be a fail. Heres hoping that its awesome though.
AchillesHeel
2/26/09 6:40:29PM
I'm also looking forward to Assault on Dark Athena, and I'm looking forward to replaying the refurbished Escape from Butcher Bay.

On a completely different note, Empire: Total War looks promising. I've never played any of the Total War series, but they've always received good reviews, and I don't know of any game that's done 18th-Century warfare satisfyingly well.