For any PC gamers or guys with good laptops

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » For any PC gamers or guys with good laptops
jjeans
8/14/13 4:03:30PM
Humble Bundles a website whereby you pay as much as you want to receive a bundle of games. You can pay as little as you want. Usually they only give bad selling indie games. All the money goes to charity. If you spend over the average price (this time $4.54 - you receive 2 better games as well)

This months collection: you can get Dead Space, Burnout Paradise, Crysis 2, Mirrors Edge, Dead Space 3, and Medal of honour
And if you spend more than $4.54
Battlefield 3 and Sims 3.

Enjoy cheapos.

LINK

You have 13 days and 22 and a half hours (cause Dirty Blue loves getting a bargain) to scrape together some small change. Pass the message on to any other stingy people you know with good computers.

Sorry to be spammy but I love shit indie games so this site is a paradise for me. So when I checked this months line up I got so pissed as I don't have a good enough laptop to play proper games.

Oh well! Plenty of cheap, low spec indie games out there for me. But enjoy and go wild!
FastKnockout
8/14/13 4:07:59PM
I'm not a PC gamer but I have some buddies who love the Humble Bundle. The current bundle is probably the best one yet so definately snatch it up.
jjeans
8/14/13 4:25:57PM

Posted by FastKnockout

I'm not a PC gamer but I have some buddies who love the Humble Bundle. The current bundle is probably the best one yet so definately snatch it up.

Haha I was gonna FB you and Budge at first then started thinking what about others, why am I being specific. Ill just post it on the PG. Much easier!
Don't know if you guys are PC gamers but I think you'd know at least know some gamers!
airkerma
8/14/13 4:59:04PM
Ha when you mentioned it I was thinking about dropping $50...average is <5.
jjeans
8/14/13 5:02:28PM

Posted by airkerma

Ha when you mentioned it I was thinking about dropping $50...average is <5.

It's for charity so drop what you want if your keen. Hell that's one hell of a gift to any friends you might know for as as little as $1 for 5 games or $5 for 7 games.
Top releases as well.

It's insane!!
ChrisSabal
8/14/13 6:13:16PM
I wouldn't say they always have shitty indie games. They had Hotline Miami on there before which is an amazing indie game. There last humble bundle was also Saint's Row and Dead Island. I've also gotten Alan Wake from it which is a great game and Red Faction.

But yeah this site is awesome.
jjeans
8/14/13 8:04:27PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

I wouldn't say they always have shitty indie games. They had Hotline Miami on there before which is an amazing indie game. There last humble bundle was also Saint's Row and Dead Island. I've also gotten Alan Wake from it which is a great game and Red Faction.

But yeah this site is awesome.

I freaking love my indie games haha (shit or not). I only tell people there shitty indie games cause if I was new to finding this site I wouldn't wanna feel like I missed out on any good games

I love this site as well, brilliant idea and great if you're on a budget!
grappler0000
8/14/13 9:19:02PM
What about girls who don't game on the PC, but have a good laptop?
cowcatcher
8/14/13 10:20:25PM
Direct them to my ustream(ustream.tv/I'dfuckme). It's mostly just me doing this:

Budgellism
8/15/13 4:25:14AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Direct them to my ustream(ustream.tv/I'dfuckme). It's mostly just me doing this:

Bookmarked
jjeans
8/15/13 5:12:14AM

Posted by grappler0000

Guys is pretty general over here (in the UK), my parents call my sister and I guys, we call them guys, my friends would call a group guys, I'd call a group guys.
I would apologise but since the website generalise everybody to pay in $ im gonna claim I'm getting my own back using my lingo
airkerma
8/15/13 6:41:18AM
Not to mention very few females play video games...real ones that is not that weak ass fruit ninja nonsense
grappler0000
8/16/13 6:00:20PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by grappler0000

Guys is pretty general over here (in the UK), my parents call my sister and I guys, we call them guys, my friends would call a group guys, I'd call a group guys.
I would apologise but since the website generalise everybody to pay in $ im gonna claim I'm getting my own back using my lingo

If wasn't just the use of "guys", it was to say "any" gamer and then say or "guys". The emphsis was on the meaning of "guys" more so than if the first part wasn't there. For the record though, "guys" is a pretty generic term here as well.