UFC Game but, but this is just me messing around with ideas

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC Game but, but this is just me messing around with ideas
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
6/11/08 11:09:48PM
it took 2 hours at work

I'll start with the155lbs-the fighters
kenny florian, sean sherk, roger huerta, rich clementi,
joe stevenson, specer fisher, tyson griffin, nate diaz, clay guida
and joe Lauzon.

No BJ Penn you ask well you have to unlock him and that is done by winning 5 consecutive fights in champion mode including beating Penn.

Unlock Mac Danzig when you win your first fight in cahmpion mode

and throughout champion mode you can get online codes to unlock
Frank Edgar, Marcus Aurelio, Kurt Pellegrino, Thiago Tavaras, and Gleason Tibau

Welterweight---------Fighters:matt hughes, Karo Parisyan, Josh Koscheck, Diego Sanchez, Jon Fitch, Thiago Alves, Matt Serra, Marcus Davis, Mike Swick, Chris Lytle

unlock Georges st pierre same way you unlock bj penn winning 5 in a row including beating georges

unlock Dustin Hazelett by winning 1st fight in champion mode

online updates with codes from play unlocks
:josh Burkman, Jonathan Goulet, Luigi Fiorvanni, Luke Cummo and Anthoney Johnson

middleweight----fighters-Franklin, Chris Leben, Yushin Okami, Micheal Bisping,
Jason Macdonald, Nate Marquardt, Jorge Rivera, Pat Cote, Ed Herman, Kendall Grove

unlock Anderson Silva by winning 5 including beating him in champion mode

unlock Alessio Sakara by winning 1st fight in Champion Mode

online updates unlocked by earning codes in game play in champion mode unlocks Damien Maia, Thales leites, Ricardo Almeida, Nate Quarry,
Dean Lister

lhwchuck Liddell, Forrest Griffin, Rashad Evans, Stephan Bonnar,
Keith Jardine, Lyoto Machida, Thiago Silva, Shogun, Wanderlei Silva, Matt Hamill

unlock Rampage by winning 5 straight including beating him in champion mode.

unlock James Irvin by winning 1st fight in champion mode

fighters that can be unlocked online using codes earned during game play
Houston Alexander, Wilson Gouveia, Rameau Sokoudjou,
Jason Lambert, and Goran Reljic

HW-Frank Mir, Chieck Kongo, Gabe Gonzaga, Brandon Vera, Eddie Sanchez, Heath Herring, antoni Hardonk, Fabricio Werdum, Christian Wellisch, Justin Mccully

unlock Antonio Nogueria by winning 3 fights in a row including beating him in champion mode

unlock Mark Coleman by winning first fight in champion mode

online fighters that can be unlocked from game play
Brock Lesnar, Cain Velesquez, Shane Carwin, Brad Morris, and
Andrei Arlovski

Other:well all 5 divisions are covered totalling 85 fighters but so many are still missing hmmmmm

MW division bonus: unlock Dan Henderson by either successfully defending the mw or the lhw title 3 times

HW bonus: unlock Randy Coutour by defending the hw title 5 times in champion mode

ww bonus: the ultimate fighter 6 unlock
George sotieropolus, jon koppenhaver, ben saunders, matt arroyo and troy mandaloniz this is done by winning the title with Mac Danzig in champion mode

155 bonus:ultimate fighter 5 unlock
manny gamburyan, gray maynard, cole miller and corey hill
win the title with Joe Lauzon

lhw bonus: Yes the Ultimat Fighter 7 unlock-win and each successful defense with Forrest Griffin unlocks Jesse Taylor, Amir Sadollah, tim credeur, CB Dollaway .

that is officially 99 fighters

what cha think
holt8081
6/11/08 11:12:29PM
where do you work that you have that much time on your hands.
Mchubb316
6/11/08 11:15:41PM
I hope there is a cheat code to unlock all the fighter without having to spend most of the next year playing the game before you unlock most of the guys. Seems a little to complex to me. If I pay $60 bucks for this game I want to use the champions right off the bat. Have the HOF available for unlock not current fighters.
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
6/11/08 11:19:27PM
I have a deskjob that's rather boring at times and this was just for the hell of it.
Naturally I hope when the game comes out that every fighter in the Ufc is available right off the bat, again messing around.
p_unit23
6/11/08 11:43:12PM
i agree with mchubb. i wanna use all of the current fighters right away, including the champs. Haven't read much about the game but will they even have Randy in there? All of those troubles that him and the ufc have, i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have him in there but then again i don't think it would matter either way as they still consider him their champ.
Kracker_Jap
6/11/08 11:48:44PM

Posted by holt8081

where do you work that you have that much time on your hands.

Ya lets call his boss
Mchubb316
6/12/08 12:02:43AM

Posted by p_unit23

i agree with mchubb. i wanna use all of the current fighters right away, including the champs. Haven't read much about the game but will they even have Randy in there? All of those troubles that him and the ufc have, i wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have him in there but then again i don't think it would matter either way as they still consider him their champ.

If they don't have Randy, they will probably have a guy with a different name that has the same attributes, and fighting style as Couture. Like Bonds in all the baseball games. I believe Barry's name was Jon Dowd in one game he was a right handed hitting white guy. You could change his name and number, and color of skin and you had Bonds.
holt8081
6/12/08 1:43:54AM
any ways it looks good but I always liked to create a fighter and let him work his way up unlocking all the other fighters on the way.
Taylor8766
6/12/08 10:12:53AM
I dont like the idea of unlocking fighters online, because what about if people dont have online
dannyfrank
6/12/08 12:12:58PM

Posted by holt8081

any ways it looks good but I always liked to create a fighter and let him work his way up unlocking all the other fighters on the way.

thats the kind of games i like
Boo_Radley21
6/12/08 5:27:41PM
I hope they have a really good career mode not like Sudden Impact. That got boring pretty quick. Fight night has a good career.
mrsmiley
6/13/08 9:12:55AM
This is the way I see it:

1.For online play (especialy X-box live),their is the choice to create your own fight camp or to join one already in exsistance.Team wins,losses,members,etc are visible from your camps online gym.

2.Let's make this more realistic.Sure better graphics are great,but lets make it more than eye candy.If an opponent gets mount on you,even if your health bar is halfway full,if you do not defend yourself and he is pounding away, the ref "MAY" jump in and stop the fight.

3.If you focus on one area of an opponents body,with strikes lets say the face,you may cut him open.If the cut is bad enough the computer will stop the fight.

4.Limb damage.If you continualy use one type of strike in a fight,or in multiple fights,you run the risk of breaking your hand,foot,etc.If this happens during the fight the damage this strike generates decreases.

5.In career mode,after each win or loss,you are given mutliple choice answers for questions Rogan ask you post fight.The answers you give will determine if you are a face,or a heel.

6.If the action slows down,the audience AI begins to boo.If your fights become boring,you start becoming a heel.