Possible Future for some of the UFC 78 fighters

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Possible Future for some of the UFC 78 fighters
ricoj3323
11/18/07 12:58:41PM
Akikiro Gono - should face alves or mike swick next
Karo: A fight with fitch for sure

Thiago Alves - how bout gono or marcus davis

Joe Lauzon- i think finally him and spencer fisher should fight, fisher beat his brother and joe beat jens and jens is spencer's friend, either that or nate diaz or Marcus Aurelio

Frankie Edgar - Kenflo!!!!!!!!!! they are both streakin , or the winner of guida/huerta

Ed Herman - Alan Belcher or a rematch down the road with Kendall Grove

Thiago Silva - he should fight evans or jardine or tito

Rashad Evans: rematch with tito ot a fight with forrest or thiago or maybe even another strong wrestler like matt hamill

Chris Lytle: should go to the WEC like he was planning to

Michael Bisping: I think he deserves one more fight in the light-heavyweight division, either a rematch with hamill or a fight with bonnar or Gouveia but if he doesn't do good in his next fight he should go to middleweight

Houston Alexander: needs to work heavily on his ground game before he fights again, can't have one skill in the octagon

tamden mccory: still young, room to improve

Spencer Fisher: lauzon or another match with melvin Gulliard

Ryo Chonan: mike swick

whats ur opinion on what these fighters should do next
nickcuc547
11/18/07 4:42:53PM
gono: maybe marcus davis or somebody of that calibur

mccory: a no name guy to boost up his record

lauzon: dustin hazlett

rhinehardt: wec bantamweight division

lytle: mccory?

alves: diego sanchez time to see what he is made of. (if he stays at ww)

aurellio: pellegrino or thiago tavares

caudillio: out of ufc

fisher: din thomas (if he fights again), or pellegrino, aurellio a lot of possibilites here.

edgar: ken flo for the #1 contender after sherk gets his shot.

herman: kendall grove rematch (he would win this time) or patrick cote.

doerkeson: wec

karo: fitch for #1 contender (after gsp gets his shot)

chonan: who cares

houston: eric shafer to get him a highlight reel ko

silva: rashad or jardine or forrest

bisping: hammil or bonnar

rashad: tito or thiago silva, rashad is no where close to a title shot
babalu2720
11/18/07 6:55:04PM
Out of those choices I really like Edgar vs Florian, Belcher vs Herman, Alves vs Davis
Scott_Revels
11/18/07 7:13:38PM

Posted by ricoj3323

Akikiro Gono - should face alves or mike swick next
Karo: A fight with fitch for sure

Thiago Alves - how bout gono or marcus davis

Joe Lauzon- i think finally him and spencer fisher should fight, fisher beat his brother and joe beat jens and jens is spencer's friend, either that or nate diaz or Marcus Aurelio

Frankie Edgar - Kenflo!!!!!!!!!! they are both streakin , or the winner of guida/huerta

Ed Herman - Alan Belcher or a rematch down the road with Kendall Grove

Thiago Silva - he should fight evans or jardine or tito

Rashad Evans: rematch with tito ot a fight with forrest or thiago or maybe even another strong wrestler like matt hamill

Chris Lytle: should go to the WEC like he was planning to

Michael Bisping: I think he deserves one more fight in the light-heavyweight division, either a rematch with hamill or a fight with bonnar or Gouveia but if he doesn't do good in his next fight he should go to middleweight

Houston Alexander: needs to work heavily on his ground game before he fights again, can't have one skill in the octagon

tamden mccory: still young, room to improve

Spencer Fisher: lauzon or another match with melvin Gulliard

Ryo Chonan: mike swick

whats ur opinion on what these fighters should do next

Akihiro Gono vs Ryo Chonan

Thiago Alves vs Mike Swick

Joe Lauzon vs Cole Miller 2

Frankie Edgar vs Kenny Florian (I agree.)

Ed Herman vs Patrick Cote

Thiago Silva vs Rashad Evans

Chris Lytle vs Paul Taylor/Jess Liaudin

Michael Bisping vs Stephan Bonnar/Matt Hamill

Houston Alexander vs "Tank" Abbott

Tamdan McCrory vs Luke Cummo(sorry if he's not Welterweight, the UFC.com says he is.)/Kuniyoshi Hironaka

Spencer Fisher vs Loser of Guida/Huerta or Marcus Aurellio
NatedawgThaM
11/18/07 7:55:03PM
The Main Event last night, all I saw WAS THE REMATCH between Tito/Rashad. Boring fight. It was just the better wrestler pinning his opponent against the cage. Horrible. Bisping needs to drop down. Rashad won't until he loses.

I think Bisping will rematch Hamil in his next fight and if he wins and don't drop down he can rematch Evans when he loses to Rampage?

I think Rashad will fight Rampage since that's what I heard, but I think he should fight Thiago Silva. HUGE test for him.

I think Houston should maybe fight Bisping? But I want to see a rematch with Jardine. I think Houston was stupid not to go for the KO like he usually does. he shouldn't have tooken it to the ground. I was disappointed.

Edgar should fight Sean Sherk if he's not suspended since he is the future and IMO the best at 155. But I think he'll fight the winner of Guida/Huerta which would be a great fight!

Karo should fight the loser of Hughes/Serra. Even though his new nickname is "The Decision", I still think he deserves to face the loser of that for the #1 contendership against the winner of Hughes/Serra and GSP. Wins are wins. Nobody complains about all Tito's Decision wins

Joe Lauzon should fight Cole Miller. That'd be a SICK FIGHT!!!