Future Coaches

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Future Coaches
CwB
7/2/07 8:16:58PM
Considering The Ultimate Fighter continues to take top talent as coaches and then fight them at the end of the season who do you want to see coach 185,205,and 206+.

I want to see

185- Rich Franklin and Anderson Silva ( Just look past the language difficulties)

205 -Chuck and wandy (this would be the greatest season ever)

206+- Randy and Fedor (We all have dreams)

(And yes i heard the rumors that the next season will be light heavies and heavies but just look past that.)
Twenty20Dollars
7/2/07 8:49:25PM
not anderson silva, evan tanner instead
JunCTion
7/2/07 9:51:25PM
hey they had that sign language dude in for hammill so why couldnt they just have translators. or have a usa v russia, or usa v brazil, or v europe, or v canada. theres top talent all over the world. just have the coach be from whichever part of the world the fighters are from. then theres no need to pick teams
MrLehman
7/2/07 9:51:26PM

Evan would Rock!!

WAR TANNER!
JunCTion
7/2/07 9:55:01PM
hey i think that jeremy horn would make a great coach too. that dude has so much experience and knowledge.
kevietre
7/2/07 10:17:47PM
Do a heavyweight season with Fedor and Mirko!

No seriously what if they had actual coaches like Pat Militech vs. Greg Jackson it wouldn't happen because they like the coaches to fight. Royce Gracie would make a good coach as well.
JunCTion
7/2/07 10:26:21PM
nick diaz and karo
Twenty20Dollars
7/2/07 11:27:22PM
i would say if nate marquardt wins the title and evan tanner wins his coming back fight. make them two the coaches.

JunCTion
7/3/07 12:33:58AM
andy wang and gabe rutiger

teaching how to listen to your corners instructions and how to cut weight before a fight

sorry

renzo, saku, newton,
InkedUp
7/3/07 10:27:58AM

Posted by JunCTion

andy wang and gabe rutiger

teaching how to listen to your corners instructions and how to cut weight before a fight

sorry

renzo, saku, newton,

boob
7/3/07 11:20:56AM

Posted by kevietre

Do a heavyweight season with Fedor and Mirko!

No seriously what if they had actual coaches like Pat Militech vs. Greg Jackson it wouldn't happen because they like the coaches to fight. Royce Gracie would make a good coach as well.