What do you most want to see in the future?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » What do you most want to see in the future?
POLL: Most anticipated matchup.
Wanderlei vs Anderson 19% (9)
Shogun vs Rampage 28% (13)
Wanderlei vs Henderson (middleweight) 13% (6)
Couture vs Noguieria 11% (5)
Liddell vs Fedor 19% (9)
Lindland vs Anderson 11% (5)
seanfu
5/4/08 9:03:44PM
There a lot of great matchups floating around right now and I was wondering what the playgrounds most anticipated matchup was.

I focused on future possible matchups and didn't mail them all in only six choices but I think I got the biggest ones.

I want most to see Lindland take on Anderson. I think Anderson would win and the match would be less exciting than Wanderlei vs Anderson but I think if anyone is going to bring "the Spider" 5 rounds he is definantly the choice.

papercut
5/4/08 9:06:46PM
wanderlei vs anderson. cause I think wandelei can take the championship from anderson. in this fight I would have wanderlei by 3rd round (T)KO
seanfu
5/4/08 9:07:00PM
Leben vs Wanderlei at middleweight if nothing elso would be a hell of a swingfest and I said before that Cung Le vs Anderson would be very exciting. If Shogun looses they can always give him Houston
juanez13
5/4/08 9:11:20PM
Rampage vs 100% shogun rematch would be my choice.
Mchubb316
5/4/08 9:31:49PM
Anderson vs Wand would be interesting. Who do you think would be stronger in the clinch? I just can't bet against Anderson, he is too good. On the other hand Wand is Wand and he could be a beast at 185.
Ordep
5/4/08 10:38:27PM

Posted by juanez13

Rampage vs 100% shogun rematch would be my choice.

or vs Wandy
jimmypockets
5/5/08 12:02:53AM
Fighters Pay increased!!!!!
fullerene
5/5/08 9:26:40PM
I picked Rampage-Shogun although those are all good fights. The thing that I like best about that vs. some of the others is that the winner will probably be fighting for a while and so it puts someone clearly at the head of a weight class with a lot of fights to go in his career.
Taylor8766
5/6/08 9:42:38AM
why wouldn't you have couture vs. fedor, definelty the biggest fight everyone wants to see
JimiMak
5/6/08 1:59:51PM
Of the list I picked Wandy / Hendo, I think it would be the most even hard fought battle.

After a cpl setbacks in the last two yrs I want to see where Shogun stands before giving him a title match, and Chuck is no "warm up" fight so hopefully that happens soon. Otherwise I'd prob'ly say that like the majority of guys here.
Gladiator
5/6/08 2:18:49PM

Posted by JimiMak

Of the list I picked Wandy / Hendo, I think it would be the most even hard fought battle.

After a cpl setbacks in the last two yrs I want to see where Shogun stands before giving him a title match, and Chuck is no "warm up" fight so hopefully that happens soon. Otherwise I'd prob'ly say that like the majority of guys here.

100%

I love trilogies where its hard to say who has the advantage, and i think having the fight at middleweight would be a nice twist.
JimiMak
5/7/08 1:43:20AM
Some ppl are actually voting Chuck / Fedor?
mrkennedy
5/7/08 1:08:56PM
couture vs big nog will be nice
coldchillin
5/7/08 1:43:33PM
I had to choose Minotauro and Couture. Very intriguing match-up that could go either way, I think it would be a war.
StriderXero
5/8/08 2:47:29AM
one match I would love to see is....
Shinya Aoki vs BJ Penn.......
now those two would put a clinic on the floor
mkiv9secsupra
5/8/08 2:01:21PM
I picked Shogun Rampage since i think the first was a fluke.....but i would much rather see Liddell vs Henderson at LHW or Henderson vs Shogun or Shogun vs Liddell.....one of those three is the most interesting for me to see
Pitbull09
5/8/08 10:42:39PM
Wanderlei vs Henderson 2
or
Wanderlei vs A Silva

The Silva fight is prob needed more for the division but I dont see Wanderlei dropping so these fights will remain in my dreams.