The Funny Pics Thread Being Deleted

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Funny Pics Thread Being Deleted
MMAcca
10/2/08 1:57:12PM
So it's my fault the funny pics thread was deleted.

I'm an idiot and i posted some inapropiate pics and, although unintentionally, i seem to have offended a forum member(s).

I would just like to apologise for being an idiot and for spoiling what was a really good thread.

Once again, sorry for any upset caused and i will certainly be more careful with what i post on here from now on.

Thanks...
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/2/08 2:34:27PM
GRAB YOUR TORCH & PITCHFORKS!!!!!!

bc of u MMAcca, the banana , did this....
aaa9erh8er
10/2/08 2:51:33PM
lol the banana
it sucks the thread is gone but at least your aplogizing most wouldnt
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/2/08 2:57:42PM
sure he apologized, but how many more bananas do we have to lose before we start taking this seriously????
Evilwig
10/2/08 3:09:57PM

Posted by MMAcca

So it's my fault the funny pics thread was deleted.

I'm an idiot and i posted some inapropiate pics and, although unintentionally, i seem to have offended a forum member(s).

I would just like to apologise for being an idiot and for spoiling what was a really good thread.

Once again, sorry for any upset caused and i will certainly be more careful with what i post on here from now on.

Thanks...

At least I'm not the only one who spoiled everybody fun

What was the pics about. What was so shocking about it that it got to be remove?
MMAcca
10/2/08 3:42:38PM

Posted by Evilwig

What was the pics about. What was so shocking about it that it got to be remove?

Lets just say a few were in poor taste and hippysmacker wasn't too happy.
king_katool
10/2/08 4:07:10PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Evilwig

i seen the pics and even tho it got the thread deleted
Evilwig
10/2/08 4:10:47PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Evilwig

[satire] Well, it's okay we can still use google to search funny pics[/satire]
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/2/08 5:05:45PM
lol, good memory
SpiderSilva
10/2/08 6:14:27PM
R.I.P. dancing Banana
Darnok
10/2/08 7:09:33PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by Evilwig

I don't think hippysmacker has ever been happy. But at least he does a good job of keeping the site clean.
haggiswashere
10/2/08 9:29:58PM
i started the thread and its ok it got deleted. thanks for the apology ya jerk! jk i put some too we were all involved so honestly no worries buddy
MMAcca
10/3/08 1:26:25AM

Posted by Darnok

But at least he does a good job of keeping the site clean.

big_timmy
10/3/08 3:58:27AM

The angry mob calls for blood!!!!!!
cowcatcher
10/3/08 8:09:48AM

Posted by Darnok

I don't think hippysmacker has ever been happy. But at least he does a good job of keeping the site clean.

dude hippysmacker is a really good guy, one of the best and most mature on here, and just because he doesnt post pics of goofy sh*t doesnt mean hes not happy. the guy does a lot of work for this site, WITHOUT PAY, and makes it a better place for everyone. and its not just him, all the mods are stand up guys and dont want this place to turn into sherdog jr. im not trying to rant or jump down your throat, but i think its unfair to say hes never been happy because he takes whats basically a thankless job more seriously than i, and many others take my/their real jobs. the guy deserves all the respect he gets on here and then some.

and he has been happy before when the packers lost to the cowboys last year and i lost an av bet to him.
DCRage
10/3/08 9:01:35AM

Posted by Darnok

He'll definitely be happy if he wins his avatar bet against me. But agreed on keeping the site clean, agree or disagree with their decisions the mods do good on keeping everything in order.
Darnok
10/3/08 2:05:50PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Darnok

dude hippysmacker is a really good guy, one of the best and most mature on here, and just because he doesnt post pics of goofy sh*t doesnt mean hes not happy. the guy does a lot of work for this site, WITHOUT PAY, and makes it a better place for everyone. and its not just him, all the mods are stand up guys and dont want this place to turn into sherdog jr. im not trying to rant or jump down your throat, but i think its unfair to say hes never been happy because he takes whats basically a thankless job more seriously than i, and many others take my/their real jobs. the guy deserves all the respect he gets on here and then some.

and he has been happy before when the packers lost to the cowboys last year and i lost an av bet to him.

Totally agreed. I was trying to be funny which I think everyone else got but you.
cowcatcher
10/3/08 5:21:24PM
sorry about that darnok, but ive heard people bitch about how hes strict before so i assumed you were too, my bad.