Funny old PM's

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Funny old PM's
Next Page »
Kpro
10/9/11 4:08:35AM
Kpro
10/9/11 4:12:45AM
This is like a trip through memory lane. I forgot Hippy used to send a PM every time he moved someone's topic to another forum letting them know it was moved. That's some dedication.
Kpro
10/9/11 4:17:46AM
Kpro
10/9/11 4:25:00AM
So many PM's just to thank someone for a prop back then. I'm sure I'm going to find a few gems.
Kpro
10/9/11 4:30:40AM
The PM that eventually led to The Ringers:

ncordless
10/9/11 4:37:05AM

Posted by Kpro

BWAHAHAHA
Kpro
10/9/11 4:38:20AM
This one was funny. I opened up a BetUs account with Svar's referral ID so he could get a kickback and:

I can almost hear the phone call when BetUS asked 'and what's the persons name?' uhh Kpro? Sorry Svar, that one was too funny to pass up.
Kpro
10/9/11 4:48:11AM
This one actually turned out hilarious. It started out as an attempt to sway the percentages of the lurkers.

and then.......

ncordless
10/9/11 4:48:17AM

RampageOwnedYou

To:

aabesthwinworld, Jipper, ncordless

Subject:

hey bro

sorry didnt mean to miss you. But cornish booted me, AS i was going to leave. He threatened me and called me a retard and twat because he couldnt handle me calling him on his threats on people and what not. SHAWN911, Beardotheweirdo, and me left the camp to start our own. Were at 8 already in less then a day, and looking to compete against MMA Army. Id love to have you, but its up to you.

hope to have you man.

rampage
=====

Cornish and ROY. . . what a pair
Kpro
10/9/11 5:02:16AM
lol, I was trying to avoid the RampageOwnedYou ones because they don't make any sense but

And then I don't know what I said back because I'm only going through my inbox but shortly after was:

I was confused at the time and I still am.
Kpro
10/9/11 5:05:25AM
Man there are some classics that I'm not posting because I'd never post one that would embarrass a regular poster because these are years ago but there are some that have me rolling.
ncordless
10/9/11 5:34:12AM

Posted by Kpro

Man there are some classics that I'm not posting because I'd never post one that would embarrass a regular poster because these are years ago but there are some that have me rolling.

Me too. With my early posts, I think I got into so much trouble I am surprised I ever became a mod lol. There are so many meltdowns that are mod-related that I won't share, but the best involves a threat to sue me for defamation of character because he said I had ruined his reputation on the forums.
Kpro
10/9/11 6:04:02AM

Posted by ncordless

but the best involves a threat to sue me for defamation of character because he said I had ruined his reputation on the forums.

It takes thousands of posts to build it up and with one fell swoop you crushed his reputation like The Kids in the Hall crush heads. If you'd been served, I would've flown anywhere to witness the judges reaction when the case was brought forth.

Judge: "So, you're suing because your forum reputation was ruined on mmaplayground.com?"
Kpro
10/9/11 6:05:31AM
Buttering up...

..... preparing to go in for the kill.

Kpro
10/9/11 6:15:11AM
Completely forgot we used to wager this way:

Kpro
10/9/11 6:21:27AM
LOL at finding my post in between the ROY posts.

I still don't get what happened in that conversation and I'm too lazy to try to find whatever thread was also going on simultaneous to the PM's.
Kpro
10/9/11 6:29:20AM
lol.......

Kpro
10/9/11 7:26:06AM

Proof that a sentence that includes a thanks and ends with a thumbs up from Shawn exists.

Beatrice on the other hand is bitter ALL the time. And only about 6 people will get that joke
Kpro
10/9/11 7:34:21AM
Kpro
10/9/11 7:45:51AM
The first one I've had to edit to not offend, and I had to edit multiple areas. I'd say the only warning i deserved in hindsight It's actually funnier edited because you can fill in the blanks using your imagination.

Kpro
10/9/11 7:48:56AM
Ok I'm done, I hope you either laughed or can add to it
Chael_Sonnen
10/9/11 8:25:18AM
What ever happened to DC Rage
Kpro
10/9/11 8:40:01AM
This was the first fake news stories I was warned for. The original picture was the entire front page of a well known MMA website complete with tabs, ads, etc all around the 'main article' appearing as if it were a real article. I removed all of the ads and website related names that may be trademarked and all info in this edited pic below was done by me. If it is still somehow against site rules, feel free to delete.

Aether
10/9/11 8:41:11AM

Posted by Kpro

LOL at finding my post in between the ROY posts.

I still don't get what happened in that conversation and I'm too lazy to try to find whatever thread was also going on simultaneous to the PM's.

He must have accidentally replied to you with a message intended for someone else. That's the only explanation I can come up with for someone saying "take care :)" after being called mentally retarded LOL!
Budgellism
10/9/11 10:05:18AM

Read Private Mail
To: Budgellism
Subject: Marijuana
I noticed on your interests list that you are a fan of marijuana. Glad to see that there are fellow herbalists on the playground!
4/9/11 8:15 PM Reply Reply All Delete Save Quote Quote All

My first introduction to Deadhead
grappler0000
10/9/11 12:48:58PM
My MMA reports are the best...best reports in the world! All other reports are done by little girls!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kopower
10/9/11 1:33:29PM
To: DonEmelianenko
Subject: Re: I have noticed that you are good with picks...
I just took a quick peek at the sports book odds and some of the lines are pretty close. Frankie Edgar is an underdog in most books, but I actually like him to win. Gomi at plus money might not be bad. Guida tends to eat a lot of shots, and we saw what happened to Tyson Griffin when one landed. Keep in mind that my wagers on the playground have been terrible lately.

Hope all works out. Keep a close eye on the weigh ins, they can tell a lot.
12/23/10 7:21 PM

I received a message from this guy asking how I pick fights, and which ones on this particular card have decent odds. He replied back to me asking about how the weigh ins can tell a lot about a fighter. I don't know if this guy was f"n with me or what. All in all, I got around 3 pm's from this dude on how and why each fighter was going to win. He never made any picks, wagers, or posts on the site.
SpiderSilva
10/9/11 1:53:09PM

Branwest

from 8/17/07

To:

SpiderSilva

Subject:

re: previous posts we make on same thread

On the post: 'Five Ounces of Pain: Fedor's next destination should be the UFC,'
thanks for aggreing w/my post. I don't mean to sound like a props vulture, but if you want, if you give my props on my post that you quoted and agreed with, I'll then do the same for you. If not, it's cool. Just a proposition. Let me know.

SpiderSilva
10/9/11 2:00:18PM

Branwest
To:
SpiderSilva
Subject:
question
you replied, and quoted, my post of asking that since Mr. Mackey is Tito's dad, then is Ms. Chokesondick (from South Park, the 2nd grade teacher) his mom. You replied: "R.I.P." What does that mean?? Rest in peace? Could you please clarify what you meant? Were you offended?
10/24/08 5:48 PM

Kpro
10/9/11 2:01:09PM
Props will come for everyone posting any PM's in here, I'm just at my 24 hour limit right now
Pages: [1] 2 3