Funny find on fight finder

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Funny find on fight finder
wolfman
4/7/08 10:19:04PM
Now this is an embarrassing loss on record for Daniel Moraes: Link

I thought Charlie Brown's submission (exhaustion) loss to Gonzaga was bad....
Aaronno9
4/7/08 10:28:40PM
lol. Whats a "butt scoot"
wolfman
4/7/08 10:49:06PM

Posted by Aaronno9

It is as literal as it sounds. It is usually seen by fighters, mostly ground/BJJ grappler fighters who don't want to engage on the feet. They want to keep the fight on the ground where they are most comfortable. Rani Yaha is notorious for performing the dreaded "butt scoot". Imanari and Aoki do it sometimes as well. I don't mind it when Imanari or other fighters do it, as long as they do something. Yet, it can be annoying to the fans and the opposing fighter for obvious reasons.
cmill21
4/8/08 12:22:07AM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Aaronno9

It is as literal as it sounds. It is usually seen by fighters, mostly ground/BJJ grappler fighters who don't want to engage on the feet. They want to keep the fight on the ground where they are most comfortable. Rani Yaha is notorious for performing the dreaded "butt scoot". Imanari and Aoki do it sometimes as well. I don't mind it when Imanari or other fighters do it, as long as they do something. Yet, it can be annoying to the fans and the opposing fighter for obvious reasons.

Diaz did it against noons.
wolfman
4/8/08 12:31:12AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Aaronno9

Diaz did it against noons.

Yeah, forgot about that one.
Pookie
4/8/08 12:32:48AM
i think the guy who got submitted by both Rampage and Liddell in his only 2 fights was the strangest.
wolfman
4/8/08 12:35:43AM

Posted by Pookie

i think the guy who got submitted by both Rampage and Liddell in his only 2 fights was the strangest.

Yeah, was that you or Cornish who mentioned that in another thread?
skatenate
4/8/08 1:49:18AM
lol, i can imagine the end of that fight.
ufcboss
4/8/08 7:35:16AM

Posted by Pookie

Whats this about??

**EDIT**

Ok I did some research, And yep, It sucks to be kenneth Williams!!!
wolfman
4/8/08 12:26:40PM

Posted by ufcboss

Posted by Pookie

Whats this about??

**EDIT**

Ok I did some research, And yep, It sucks to be kenneth Williams!!!

Yeah, but at least he can now say that he was beaten by two UFC LHW champions, one former champ and now a current champ. Pretty funny his only losses came against Chuck and Rampage, by submission nonetheless.
mrsmiley
4/8/08 12:39:37PM

Posted by Pookie

Agree
CornishMMA
4/8/08 12:59:56PM
the other thread was better as we had more, but needless to say - FAT GUY wins always

Oh and wolfman there are pleny of sub "exhaustion" ones tbh, that isnt unusual, most notable is Herrings loss to Tanner i think
wolfman
4/8/08 1:22:21PM

Posted by CornishMMA

the other thread was better as we had more, but needless to say - FAT GUY wins always

Oh and wolfman there are pleny of sub "exhaustion" ones tbh, that isnt unusual, most notable is Herrings loss to Tanner i think

Yes, I know. I just mentioned him, because his name was Charlie Brown and his only fight involved him losing that way.
iwannabesedated
4/8/08 8:16:50PM
Theres always poor Yuji Nagata ...He had like two fights and they were both losses to Cro Cop and Fedor...talk about luck of the draw in your two only mma fights.
jiujitsufreak74
4/8/08 8:21:04PM
No one is going to mention The Ho Bag?

odd he usually always comes up when talking about sherdog fins...so i will oblige to be the one

LINK
Pookie
4/8/08 8:25:55PM
yeah it was the charlie brown part that made it funny to me.

Charlie brown getting exhausted and fed up with the fight. Like someone took his football away right before the kick, and he fell on his back... doomed to never get back up.