Cruel 69% (27)
scoozna
5/8/08 4:06:45PM
Jackelope
5/8/08 4:27:20PM
That's just ******* wrong.
DCRage
5/8/08 4:41:17PM
Very cruel, but my view might be biased because one of my relatives has epilepsy.
wolfman
5/8/08 5:02:53PM
Definitely CRUEL!
DJDark41
5/8/08 6:31:16PM
I love how a ton of people voted "funny" but don't have the guts to post and say they thinks its funny. People like this are why the world sucks.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/8/08 7:02:21PM

Posted by Jackelope

That's just ******* wrong.

jiujitsufreak74
5/8/08 7:35:25PM
IMHO that is cruel and the losers who did it should be fined or arrested. how is there any humor at all in exploiting a very serious brain disorder. there are probably many more people who suffered from this disgusting prank who did not report it; so to really grasp the severity of the situation you have to think that several hundreds of people were negatively affected by this tasteless display of retardation. i hope they perpetrators are punished for this; their warped sense of humor should not be tolerated.
scoozna
5/8/08 8:43:40PM

Posted by DJDark41

I love how a ton of people voted "funny" but don't have the guts to post and say they thinks its funny. People like this are why the world sucks.

Well...5 people anyway so far. And I was one of them. My take on it is, as long as the affect was a "migraine" or a "seizure" it was somewhat funny. Now, I don't claim to know what an epileptic seizure is, so I should be real careful here. If it's bad, then I don't think it's funny. But in my ignorance, it's funny.

At the end of the article they briefly describe an attack on software that reads web pages to deaf people. Imagine the hilarity of being able to make that software say things completely unrelated to the web site they are on. Like they could be on a cooking web site, and all the sudden the program says "BJ Penn is going to F*** up Sean Sherk!"

Call me sick, but I think stuff like that is funny.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/8/08 8:53:44PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by DJDark41

Well...5 people anyway so far. And I was one of them. My take on it is, as long as the affect was a "migraine" or a "seizure" it was somewhat funny. Now, I don't claim to know what an epileptic seizure is, so I should be real careful here. If it's bad, then I don't think it's funny. But in my ignorance, it's funny.

At the end of the article they briefly describe an attack on software that reads web pages to deaf people. Imagine the hilarity of being able to make that software say things completely unrelated to the web site they are on. Like they could be on a cooking web site, and all the sudden the program says "BJ Penn is going to F*** up Sean Sherk!"

check this out

im not one to judge someone's humor, bc mine is pretty twisted from time to time thought yall might wanna check this out if u are like djdark & dont know what epileptic seizures arehttp://endoflifecare.tripod.com/juvenilehuntingtonsdisease/id43.html
holt8081
5/13/08 12:04:04AM
I would say a little of both
candynuts
5/13/08 12:23:39AM
A bit of both I guess. Drinking and driving is still worse than this. Its a more dangerous version of a Rickroll. It's probably a bunch of friends that thought it was funny and decided to do it. "They don't realize how cruel it is" pretty much sums it up. Ive done some stupid shit that I thought was nothing more then a petty nouisance to some people that ended up being for worse than I would have thought.

Eh, couple of friends who were bored and decided to mess with people took it a little too far. It shouldnt be surprising that this kind of stuff happens, and it shouldnt be uncommon for everyone of us to have been apart of a similar situation.

Kpro
5/13/08 1:47:09AM

Posted by scoozna

Hackers post pics that cause seizures on Epilepsy website.

Is this funny, or cruel?

I vote cruel.

But what if it's a seizure where the person loses control of their bowels. To make someone sh_t themselves 3000 miles away must be very empowering to the hackers.
89vision
5/13/08 5:11:25AM
not gonna be funny when karma comes and gives you get epilepsy, thats horrible taste in humor if anyone thinks any disabilities are funny, seriously lame ... ya know...
slamdunk
5/13/08 8:36:03AM
its funny cos its sumone else but then u think about it and would rly suk if it was u

but i voted funny
emfleek
5/13/08 9:49:37AM
Horrible.

Sick.

Disgusting.

Cruel.

Uncalled for.

Disturbing.

Pathetic.

Wrong.

Idiotic.
Jackelope
5/13/08 2:00:07PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by DJDark41

Grand mal seizures cause the diaphragm to spasm, which in turn causes breathing to stop. I don't think I need to tell you what stopping breathing can do to a person.

This shit isn't funny. If you think it is you're highly immature and more than likely very ignorant about what a grand mal seizure entails.
zephead
5/13/08 3:11:52PM
It's cruel.

But here is what comedy is to most people:

Tragedy + you - me = comedy
Pookie
5/13/08 3:14:56PM

Posted by zephead

It's cruel.

But here is what comedy is to most people:

Tragedy + you - me = comedy

Shakespeare said that correct?
Raykill
5/13/08 5:44:42PM
Sometimes its funny to be cruel.

But then what do I know? I just had a small fit of my own watching DCRage's avatar and pooped myself.
89vision
5/13/08 8:16:01PM

Posted by slamdunk

its funny cos its sumone else but then u think about it and would rly suk if it was u

but i voted funny

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
bobbydoomocculta
6/12/08 8:38:13PM
I laughed at first... But It is so cruel... Amd if it happened people should be punished... However... If it were a just a hypothetical... Just words... It'd be f*ckin hillarious...
Boo_Radley21
6/12/08 10:48:27PM
Dick move.