Funny CroCop quote...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Funny CroCop quote...
pv3Hpv3p
3/7/08 4:27:00PM
This is a little blurp translated from another website, blah blah blah...

Anyhow, I've been bored all day and thought the CC quote at the bottom was kinda funny...

After Ray Sefo, Mighty Mo, Dong Sik Yoon and Don Frye declined the fight, Mirko will be fighting a japanese wrestler Yoshihiro Nakao. For Mirko this fight poses a greater risk of getting kissed rather than getting KO-ed.

The japanes fighter earned his nickname The Kiss in 2005 when he kissed Heath Herring before the fight had begun which resulted in Heath knocking him out with a hook. ?I'm not a homosexual? responded Herring trying to justify his actions.

Nakao could very well end up the in the same position should he try to show such affection towards Crocop.

Crocop: ?I respect different sexual orientations but I advise him not to touch me.?

Spoken like a true statesman, I'd probably take his advice though Nakao...
hippysmacker
3/7/08 4:30:34PM
LOL. diplomatic, but pointed.
owen1
3/7/08 4:42:39PM
Haha funny stuff
I laughed so have some props
jiujitsufreak74
3/7/08 4:43:21PM
Great find...i am interested to see how the stare down goes. CC handled the situation as a true politician should...except he can actually back up what he says
cmill21
3/7/08 5:51:55PM
Lol I've acctually heard him say some pretty homophobic and sexist things, so I'm surprised he was so lax about it lol.
waylon_o
3/7/08 5:59:58PM
Picture this fellas...The staredown between The Kiss and CC...The kiss plants one on him, and then...LEFT HIGH KICK from the staredown! Wow...
SmileR
3/7/08 10:11:59PM
Hahaha Cro Cop is a champ!
Was he still in office when he said this?
As Cmill21 said I'v heard him say some pretty homophobic and sexist things!

It just makes me love him more though! Hes a champion!
Pookie
3/7/08 10:33:49PM
Man, he's going to come in with that staredown he used against wandy.

That would take so much balls to kiss him with him staring at you like that.
cmill21
3/8/08 1:07:25AM

Posted by Pookie

Man, he's going to come in with that staredown he used against wandy.

That would take so much balls to kiss him with him staring at you like that.

I honestly think he'll fake kiss at him, just because thats what he's most famous for. I think if he does Cro Cop will be even more motivated to kill him lol.
NatedawgThaM
3/8/08 1:42:25AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Crocop: ?I respect different sexual orientations but I advise him not to touch me.?

X 1 Million!!!

LMAO!!!

That has to be the funniest thing I ever heard somebody say regarding MMA. I think he will make kissing lips at him and then we'll have Cro Cop to blames for MMA's second death

LOL
Mastodon2
3/8/08 5:52:08AM
When has Cro Cop been sexist or homophobic? Perhaps I'm not reading the right interviews.

Either way, I predict that Cro Cop will absolutely demolish him.
cmill21
3/8/08 12:00:44PM

Posted by Mastodon2

When has Cro Cop been sexist or homophobic? Perhaps I'm not reading the right interviews.

Either way, I predict that Cro Cop will absolutely demolish him.

It was a while ago but he said he didn't respect gay lifestyle, and that women aren't ever going to be equal because "how could they be".
imanidiot777
3/8/08 1:46:25PM

Posted by waylon_o

Picture this fellas...The staredown between The Kiss and CC...The kiss plants one on him, and then...LEFT HIGH KICK from the staredown! Wow...

This would make my life complete.