Funny Cop Story

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Funny Cop Story
jiujitsufreak74
10/18/08 1:21:44AM
some of you may have read about the dildo slaps that me and my friends do to people out here on Long Island. well, we do other retarded stuff like "obtain" people's trash cans while in a moving vehicle and flinging them on people's lawns and hanging out of car windows screaming at people. just a few hours ago, i had just finished the latter while we were driving on Middle Country Road (a major road here on LI). just as i get back in the car a cop pulls us over. Dibalofreak56 was the driver and i was the passenger in the car. the officer comes up to us and starts to ask Diablofreak how much he was willing to pay for me. at this point, we didn't know what he was pulling us over for since i did not see him behind us while i was completely out the window screaming.

anyway, he makes Diablofreak get out of the car and starts to talk to him. at this point i'm thinking that he has our plates listed from when we had a scare with the cops the last time we went trash can flinging. after about 2 minutes, Diablofreak comes back and says to me, he wants you to do 25 push-ups and 25 jumping jacks. so i got out of the car and asked the officer if he was serious and he had a face of stone. so he made me go onthe side of the road and do my 25 and 25. the whole time i was laughing at how ridiculous this was, as i never heard of an officer doing this to someone. after i was done,. he let us go and then me and Diablofreak just started laughing. it was seriously just a serial moment.

any of you guys have any run-ins with the cops that makes for a goos story?
Naturaldisaster
10/18/08 1:56:16AM
well at my old apartment there was this big parking lot and right next to it was a short stop conviniant (sp) store. and there was one of those sign things that has 4 legs and and lights up and you can put the letters on it to say whatever message you want. but it had been hit by a car (very obvious) and my friend justin and I sat down on it. well this cop car pulls up and a female cop comes over to us and asks if we did this. (we didnt have a car, we were just walking around). she asked again did you do that to the sign. Im thinkin is this B^tch stupid. back then i was fat and wasnt strong AT ALL. I wanted to say "yeah im the incredible hulk, of course i did this". thankfully she realized there was no way we did it and warned us not to play on it. I was spooked and thought forsure i was gonna be arrested.

bullettdodger
10/18/08 3:11:02AM
I was drunk, and lost... i asked the cops to help me call a cab and they threw me in the klink... thats about the best i got...
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/18/08 3:38:24AM

Posted by bullettdodger

I was drunk, and lost... i asked the cops to help me call a cab and they threw me in the klink... thats about the best i got...

i had cops take me to my parents 5x by the age of 17

i had a cop tella girl in my car a while ago that if she gave him some "benefits" he'd let her & us go. he then told him her dad was a lawyer & if he knew what was good for him he'd let us go

now that one will b funny til the day i die
bojangalz
10/18/08 4:28:57AM
I've had plenty of fun on the other side of those shenanegins... Nothing cruel at all, just enough fun to break up all the BS that we deal with. Usually both sides wind up with a pretty good story. And if it keeps the paperwork down, that's all that matters.
jiujitsufreak74
10/18/08 12:02:25PM

Posted by bojangalz

I've had plenty of fun on the other side of those shenanegins... Nothing cruel at all, just enough fun to break up all the BS that we deal with. Usually both sides wind up with a pretty good story. And if it keeps the paperwork down, that's all that matters.

any incidents in particular that yu want to share? i started this thread with the secondary intention of hearing from people like you and telnights who are/were policemen. it's good to hear both sides
Boo_Radley21
10/18/08 12:38:35PM

Posted by bojangalz

Anybody else smell bacon?

Haha jk man
bojangalz
10/18/08 1:42:03PM
Well, no specifics. But it's always fun when you come across kids with booze. Little bastards weap and cry like toddlers when you make them poor it out slowly on the side of the road. Same thing with smokes.

I had a kid a while back with a fresh pack on him (he hadn't even gotten the first one lit yet). I had him hand me the pack as I started griling him about where he was getting them. As we had our one-sided conversation, I took the first smoke out, rolled it through my fingers like a drumer does with his sticks (if you know what I'm talking about), then as soon as he looked down at the cigarette I snapped it between my fingers.

I repeated this process four times then handed him the pack and told him to take over for me. My partner had to walk away because he was starting to laugh so hard.

Kid got out of a ticket, we got something to laugh about for the rest of the shift. Ahh good times, good times. It's always harmless shit like that. It makes the shift go by a little quicker.
mkiv9secsupra
10/19/08 4:23:07PM
Mine was kinda intentional. I have been friends with my wife's cousin and one of his cop buddies for years now and one night they wanted to go to some party and asked if i wanted to go since there was going to be beer pong and im officially the king round these parts...but anyways i was going to be at work late that night(as i was a retail manager at the time) so i tell him sure ill go if you can get my boss to let me get out of here early. So he said ok whatever and we hung up. I didnt expect him to be serious and around 8:30 one of the employees calls me up front saying the police are here and its urgent. The conversation i had with my friend hadnt crossed my mine at this point. So i get to the front and it was them. They immediately start yelling and acting like im resisting arrest or some bs. They put me in handcuffs, stick me in the car and give my boss some bs story about an out of state warrant for my arrest(as if i had left the state in the past 10 years). I was embarassed at the time. So 10-15 minutes later we left cracking up and my friend showed up the next day saying the warrant was a mishap and already taken care of and apologized and i went back to work a couple days later like nothing had happened.....

I havent used that tactic to get out of work anywhere else yet, but i plan on using it again!!!