UFC 91 was a funny card...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC 91 was a funny card...
TheHitmanTL
11/17/08 6:17:22PM
there were some good moments i saw on saturday that made me laugh

the first thing i noticed was when demian maia gave quarry a kiss on the cheek then quarry went to do the same but maia turned his head and he kissed him on the lips which i thought was pretty funny

and i always laugh when joe rogan commentates when randy fights cus he's all on his nuts and hes like gay for randy

then the last thing was after brock won he said i couldnt get this far without god giving me my physique and then he looked up and pointed at the roof and said....GOD BLESS YOU...GOD(he realized what he was saying and tried to clear it up which made it look that more funny)

then i thought that little kid (brocks number one fan) was pretty funny too
TheHitmanTL
11/17/08 6:20:58PM
ohh ya and the 50 cent interview was funny too 50 just got done answering the questions and everyone who was watching at my house was like wtf did he just say?? then joe was like BUY IT dont download it for free bitches

and when randy was talking post fight interview and he said "He's Just one big sumbitch"
bojangalz
11/17/08 7:16:01PM
Yeah, the best quote of the night was the whole "God Bless you...err nevermind" moment. Just another great Brock quote to put on the wall. My guess is it will get pinned up there next to "I've got a head like a ball-pin hammer."
seanfu
11/17/08 7:26:43PM
"He's a big sumbitch" lol.........
p.s. "Neck kick"
wolfman
11/17/08 7:39:04PM
Also, You can't forget Jeremy Stephen's hilarious post win run-into-the-cage-head-bang celebration....pure gold. Grappler000 has a gif of it somewhere...Would like that as an avatar.

Then, Rogan said something to the effect that it looks like a gerbil or some other small animal lives inside of Randy's cauliflower ear.
higdon10
11/17/08 9:06:09PM
50 Cent chose Brock Lesnar over Randy Couture because Lesnar was really humble in the pre fight interviews. If I remember correctly, Brock said something like "Randy is just another stepping stone".
Khaos
11/17/08 10:28:04PM
I liked brock's "God bless God" thing and Stevens running into the cage ala Gary "Big Daddy" Goodridge.
Hendo67
11/18/08 2:39:51PM
Anderson Silva's pink T-shirt, imo.

and seeing Junie Browning in the background of the 50 cent interview, i think.
TheHitmanTL
11/18/08 9:50:48PM

Posted by Hendo67

hahaha you could pick out silva everytime the camera flew past him cus of his fluorescent pink shirt.....only the spider can pull that off haha
jiujitsufreak74
11/18/08 10:12:38PM
Dana doing his best Mortal Kombat impersonation
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
TheHitmanTL
11/19/08 9:58:17PM
haha thats a funny pic lol
mach
11/20/08 6:49:48PM
I was cracking up when Hazelett had McRory's arm all twisted up and Rogan was like "EWWW GROSS", guess I didn't see that coming from a professional MMA commentator

god bless you god
ChBubbaBoe
11/23/08 3:06:17AM
"50 Cent chose Brock Lesnar over Randy Couture because Lesnar was really humble in the pre fight interviews. If I remember correctly, Brock said something like "Randy is just another stepping stone"."

50 cent picked Brock cause they both have something in common, years of steroid abuse lol.
Pookie
11/23/08 3:25:55AM

Posted by TheHitmanTL

Posted by Hendo67

hahaha you could pick out silva everytime the camera flew past him cus of his fluorescent pink shirt.....only the spider can pull that off haha

I bet you not one person in that crowd had the balls to tell Silva he was wearing a pink shirt and baby blue sweats.
Jackelope
11/23/08 10:03:49AM
LMAO I had forgotten to mention the "God bless you, God." Brock Lesnar post fight interview. I was dying laughing when I heard that.

Let's just say if I were in a college class (or anything that required intellect for that matter) with Brock Lesnar he's the last person I would look to for help studying
cmb19932
11/23/08 10:33:31AM
but hes the first guy id become best buds with in case of future conflicts with other people no one will mess with lesnars friends
Jackelope
11/23/08 10:53:54AM

Posted by cmb19932

but hes the first guy id become best buds with in case of future conflicts with other people no one will mess with lesnars friends

True dat!
big_timmy
11/24/08 11:46:52PM
When Brock won, he jumped on top of the cage, and forgot to get a leg over,and nearly went ass over tits into the press in the process.