really funny

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » really funny
Aether
1/10/09 8:03:04PM
This is probably my favourite SNL skit by Chris Farley, figured I'd pot it for anyone who hasn't seen it or wants to see it again. Hilarious.

Chris Farley
kris_ericson
1/10/09 8:27:05PM
really funny naver seen it before IMO funnier than that van down by the river or chippen dales top 2 favorite
bojangalz
1/10/09 9:15:56PM
I've trumped you all. End of discussion.

Foley en espanol

There's a long list of top SNL moments in the CHris Farley resume'. This one is my personal favorite. Props to anyone a link to the full video.

RIP Chris
MMAcca
1/11/09 12:39:42AM
Bobby-B-Bonkers
1/11/09 6:55:45AM
sidenote: my uncle used to work on the set of SNL, he'd tell me stories of how Chris and about 6 or 7 other guys would walk to the bathroom between takes and come out laughing with their eyes all bloodshot and sh*t, everyone knew what was going on but when someone is doing what you asked of them it can be tough trying to tell that person how to live their life, after the inevitable - my uncle said everybody should've been more vocal about it obviously but it's not like they didn't try, it's been said NBC workers actually put together an intervention right on the set of SNL ...... 2 weeks later he was gone......
Aether
1/11/09 9:32:45PM

Posted by bojangalz

I've trumped you all. End of discussion.

Foley en espanol

There's a long list of top SNL moments in the CHris Farley resume'. This one is my personal favorite. Props to anyone a link to the full video.

RIP Chris

Here it is:

Matt Foley

Also hilarious. Pretty much everything he ever did was hilarious. Too bad that 2 of the funniest comedians SNL has produced both died such young tragic deaths. Phil Hartman and Chris Farley were both awesome.
Drudinh
1/12/09 7:21:22AM
I know how you kid's like your slioppy joes. Extra Sloppy!

ahh Farley truley a great