Funniest TUF Moments

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Funniest TUF Moments
« Previous Page
JBatch
3/17/08 10:45:52PM

Posted by AnDeRsonDaSiLvA

Posted by Rush

2. When Shonie Carter gave the speech about not conquering things that have already been conquered (all with a straight face) and after leaving Dana said something like did he stay up all night thinking of that?

Shonie Carter tells the cameras that he went into his interview "cool as a cucumber on an iceberg in the Antarctic. Carter is decked out in a striped suit.
Carter says he would choose to fight Din Thomas, because he has already beaten the other two fighters. As eyes roll in the room, Carter says, “It doesn’t make sense to re-conquer lands that you have already conquered. Don’t beat the peasants, beat the king of another land.

priceless. damn shonie is funny

Shonie is the man. He is classic, one personality I will never forget.
Also whoever mentioned the Bonnar telling Diego he could e his daddy was one of the best too.
And Manny flippin out untilsomeone is like it was me. I never noticed how funny the show is.

The barrerra in the mirror was just messed up.

Adding on to the Andy Wang thing, the interviewer must have asked him why he didn't take the fight to the mat. He's like once the first punch was thrown I knew it had to be a stand up war.
ultimateweapon
3/19/08 10:56:39PM
Shamrock calling tito monkey boy!

Jens saying that Gabe should get sponsored by burger boy or come s**t like that.

When Marlon Sims and Noah are fighting on TUF 5 and they stop then all of a sudden Noah kicks Marlon in the head. VAN DAMN LMAO

Corey Hill- '' This is my home this is my zone nobody comes in my home or my zone.''

Nate and Karo is priceless

ultimateweapon
3/20/08 1:28:28AM
oh yea I forgot Diego drunk as hell that shit was funny
cmill21
3/20/08 1:40:30AM

Posted by Mastodon2

I've gotta admit, all the little bitchy arguments in TUF5 made it a real laugh, Nate Diaz ripping his shirt off and trying to "hulk up" to intimidate his rival (can't remember who it was, Rob Emmerson maybe) was just pathetic and provided me with many lols.

Bisping laying it down and telling it like it is in his scouse accent was awesome too, "I think you're a wanker", "You're a f***king prat" etc, awesome stuff!

What is a "prat"? I'm sorry for my ignorance but I've never ever heard that word used. (I forget bisping saying that to lol).
telnights
3/20/08 2:34:43AM
Well my AV is one the best moments that stands out for me. Also season 1 when they caught Sam Hoger stealing T-shirts, Hats and other BS made me laugh.
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
3/20/08 7:04:55PM
You have the best avatar I have ever seen.
The_Ho_Bag
3/20/08 9:21:45PM
Richie high tower and blake bowman =]
telnights
3/21/08 12:12:08AM

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

You have the best avatar I have ever seen.

Thanks!!!
Pyrenus
3/21/08 12:55:25PM
The high kick to the head cheap shot.

"That was the most technical street fight I've ever seen."

And Barrerra hanging out with his wang out.
Aaronno9
3/21/08 1:30:50PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Mastodon2

I've gotta admit, all the little bitchy arguments in TUF5 made it a real laugh, Nate Diaz ripping his shirt off and trying to "hulk up" to intimidate his rival (can't remember who it was, Rob Emmerson maybe) was just pathetic and provided me with many lols.

Bisping laying it down and telling it like it is in his scouse accent was awesome too, "I think you're a wanker", "You're a f***king prat" etc, awesome stuff!

What is a "prat"? I'm sorry for my ignorance but I've never ever heard that word used. (I forget bisping saying that to lol).

Its basically just an idiot lol. It can pretty much supplement any bad word you want to call somebody though.
The_Ho_Bag
3/21/08 2:47:40PM
Ross Pointon

Im gunna smash his f'kin Face in , know what i mean lmfa0 =]
chickmagnet
3/21/08 5:59:04PM
TUF 1: Leben getting Drunk and takin a leak on the Jason Thackers bed and pillow. Kos and Southworth sprayin Leben with the hose then Leben breaks the doors.

TUF 2: Rashads victory dance, not that exciting of a season

TUF 3: Rivalry between Tito and Ken, Hammils "woooo!!', Team Dagger - Solomon was talkin hella trash to Rory and then when they fought Rory knocked Solomon out badly, when Solomon woke up "Did I win?"
When Nickels asked "How does he get so strong off of balogna sandwiches and cheerios?" refering to Hammil. When Rory and Ed had their exchange of pranks with their equipment.

TUF 4: Shonie Carter walks out and sings "Charles McCarthy"......."It is not you." Jorge's impersonation of Shonie. Mikey Burnett

TUF 5: Marlons far fetched tales of street fights. Manny gettin pissed, BJ and Jens rivalry. Gabes weight cut, Marlons and Noahs street fight.

TUF 6: Upper decker, Boman/Hightower, Macs birdfeeder. The biggest upset on the show when Tommy KO'd George.
koopa
3/23/08 11:11:24PM
In tuf 5, it is tied with two moments... In the talking before the maynard and weems fight, Gray says, "Weems could come out like Arrrrgh and start smashing people. Well, not me." the other thing is when gray is pounding weems from rear mount and Herbal Dean isn't stopping it, BJ goes, "he's not stopping it. I've never seen anything like this in my life."
Pages: 1 [2]