Funniest TUF Moments

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Funniest TUF Moments
Next Page »
BradDC
3/17/08 12:45:17AM
imo, the funniest was probably the fighter selection on tuf 5 when bj told the fighters to raise their hand if they wanted to be on his team and have nothing to do with jens' team. i also like when bj told emerson to trash talk corey. what do you guys think is the funniest tuf moment(s)?
Mastodon2
3/17/08 3:26:29AM
I've gotta admit, all the little bitchy arguments in TUF5 made it a real laugh, Nate Diaz ripping his shirt off and trying to "hulk up" to intimidate his rival (can't remember who it was, Rob Emmerson maybe) was just pathetic and provided me with many lols.

Bisping laying it down and telling it like it is in his scouse accent was awesome too, "I think you're a wanker", "You're a f***king prat" etc, awesome stuff!
Basshandsome
3/17/08 3:38:17AM
Khaos
3/17/08 6:12:39AM
In TUF 3, when Mike Nickels is immitating Michael Bisping's Laugh, Bisping hearing him shout "******* Dick"

The classic "Phony Carter Show Skit"in TUF 4

and of course...Gabe Ruediger trying to make weight in TUF 5
hippysmacker
3/17/08 6:31:11AM
My favorite is definitely the ping pong game between BJ and Jens. The part where they go slow motion and you see everyones faces watching that last ball drop killed me
juanez13
3/17/08 6:33:55AM

Posted by Basshandsome

...just put me back in

just fcking pathetic

also when koscheck and Bobby sprayed leben with water in the backyard, than he went nuts and started breaking shit

also Cant forget Bj vs Pulver at Ping Pong
disturbed_fighter
3/17/08 9:21:01AM
"who took my take", im sry for putting that
BradDC
3/17/08 10:01:07AM

Posted by hippysmacker

My favorite is definitely the ping pong game between BJ and Jens. The part where they go slow motion and you see everyones faces watching that last ball drop killed me

i forgot about that. that was hilarious.
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/17/08 11:00:24AM
i always loved Serra's Matt Hughes Impersonation
Rush
3/17/08 11:21:15AM
Two scenes

1. When Hughes was teasing GSP and Din told him to "kick his ass" and Matt was reading Din's lips.

2. When Shonie Carter gave the speech about not conquering things that have already been conquered (all with a straight face) and after leaving Dana said something like did he stay up all night thinking of that?
DevonFoxy
3/17/08 11:25:59AM
My favorite that i can remember is J-rock talking about Doo Doo.

oh man that was hilarious.
Also i found it pretty funny when no one wanted to fight Mac on the show.
wolfman
3/17/08 11:45:23AM

Posted by Basshandsome

...just put me back in

That is hilarious!
Aaronno9
3/17/08 11:52:09AM

Posted by DevonFoxy

My favorite that i can remember is J-rock talking about Doo Doo.

oh man that was hilarious.
Also i found it pretty funny when no one wanted to fight Mac on the show.

Haha, the whole upper decker or whatever its called senario had me creased. Id never heard of it till then so when they described it i was laughing for a good 15 mins. I really wish i hadnt told my friends about it so i could try it out without them knowing it was me straight away once sombody realised.
gartface
3/17/08 12:41:01PM
The upper decker was amazing.
Serra's Hughes impersonation was awesome.
Shonie Carter trying to make a raft out of water bottles had me rolling.
Barerra shadow boxing in front of the mirror with his pants down was funny, but weird.
Cladrix
3/17/08 12:51:55PM
Tuf 5 had amazing moments. The funniest to me was in tuf 5 when team penn (I believe) wrote the stuff on the wall. Everybody was getting pissed. Then Manny reads it and he starts wanting to fight somebody. Hes like: "who did this?" I am going to kick their ass"..... then Emerson (I believe) steps up and says he did it. Immediately Manny changes his demeanor and says: "Bro lets talk about this".....

Also the whole Karo vs Nate Diaz thing made me laugh.
Bowen50
3/17/08 1:46:46PM
J-Rock pulling the epic King Leonidas straight kick, kicking the door off the hinges because he was pissed at war machine was hilarious.
tberg420
3/17/08 3:12:44PM
Bonnar saying that he could be Diego's Dad was classic.
jae_1833
3/17/08 3:15:51PM
NOTHING beats Gabe!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!
JBatch
3/17/08 3:17:09PM
we have missed some of the best parts of TUF here guys.

1) Mikey Burnett runnin full tilt into a wall was great.
2) Ross Pointon.
3) Jon Kolosci "That offends me as an athiest."
4) Team Dagger.
5) Shonie throwing the water bottles into the pool. X2
6) Forrest's monkey impersonation.
7) JRock's voice.
8) Corey Hill admittng he's never fought.
9) Hamills "woooooooooo"
10) Mac's birdfeeder.

I know I am forgetting some but I will remember
jiujitsufreak74
3/17/08 3:32:18PM
J-Rock doing a dead on impression of Matt Serra in his fight, "your killin' 'em war!!!!"

also Gabe's bitch out was pretty hysterical to watch, especially when he cried after Dana told him to f**k off.

the way Ken Shamrock handled himself in TUF 3 was also funny to me, especially since he got whooped by Tito later.
Boo_Radley21
3/17/08 5:00:41PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fight between Marlon and Noah.
KB24
3/17/08 6:27:24PM
Gabe crying like a chick or any of Shonie's wacky shenanigans
bls1919
3/17/08 6:27:57PM
the Diaz hulk up was great. Burnett running head long into the wall. and the best was Shamrock always calling tito a punk, then start jumping around being held back acting like a 12 yr old. Also trying to listen to Drago after he was hammered was pretty damn funny. He sounded like he was speking ano0ther language
KB24
3/17/08 6:28:43PM
I also cracked up when Forrest screamed after winning the water bottle challenge thing
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/17/08 8:03:28PM

Posted by JBatch

we have missed some of the best parts of TUF here guys.

1) Mikey Burnett runnin full tilt into a wall was great.
2) Ross Pointon.
3) Jon Kolosci "That offends me as an athiest."
4) Team Dagger.
5) Shonie throwing the water bottles into the pool. X2
6) Forrest's monkey impersonation.
7) JRock's voice.
8) Corey Hill admittng he's never fought.
9) Hamills "woooooooooo"
10) Mac's birdfeeder.

I know I am forgetting some but I will remember

Hamill's WOOOOOOOOO wins!
Boo_Radley21
3/17/08 8:23:33PM
Hoger being a theiving bastard

Griffin's mullet/half head of hair

Koscheck taking a beating from Diego and leaving with an oxygen tank

Hughes kicking barerra's ass.
casey64
3/17/08 8:30:46PM

Posted by Basshandsome

...just put me back in

p_unit23
3/17/08 9:28:21PM
I think in TUF3, Shamrock said "You got kicked. By a kick." Made me LMAO!
Basshandsome
3/17/08 9:51:16PM
I have to add:

Captain Miserable

And no clips for these ones but:

Rich Franklins advice telling (I forgot who) when the fight starts to just drop to one knee

and

The Andy Wang fight ..." TAKE HIM DOWN ANDY"
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
3/17/08 9:58:39PM

Posted by Rush

2. When Shonie Carter gave the speech about not conquering things that have already been conquered (all with a straight face) and after leaving Dana said something like did he stay up all night thinking of that?

Shonie Carter tells the cameras that he went into his interview "cool as a cucumber on an iceberg in the Antarctic. Carter is decked out in a striped suit.
Carter says he would choose to fight Din Thomas, because he has already beaten the other two fighters. As eyes roll in the room, Carter says, “It doesn’t make sense to re-conquer lands that you have already conquered. Don’t beat the peasants, beat the king of another land.

priceless. damn shonie is funny
Pages: [1] 2