Funniest person in mma

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Funniest person in mma
Next Page »
chuck-da-iceman
6/12/07 1:09:16PM
Who do you think the funniest persom in all of mma is
I would have to say Quiton Jackson or Tito cause he is so cheesey.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Lord_Lenny
6/12/07 1:18:29PM
phil baroni is pretty funny, crocop is funny when he does Pranks but quinton jackson is hilarious
pv3Hpv3p
6/12/07 1:37:31PM
Don Frye... with Q as a close second
cowcatcher
6/12/07 1:59:24PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

exactly my thoughts, bas is #3 in my book as well
fedorwins1
6/12/07 3:13:10PM
Nick Diaz deff. has to be up there, did you see his post fight interview after the Gomi fight? It's hilarious. Rampage is always funny as is Bas Rutten and Mayhem. #1 would have to be Don Frye though, his question thing is freaking hilarious!
pv3Hpv3p
6/12/07 3:14:52PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

exactly my thoughts, bas is #3 in my book as well

Bas is definitley up there...

I love how he can anticipate the action... for example:

"He is setting him up for the Left Head Kick...

And there it is... BANG...

Thanks for stopping by..."

Gotta love that guy
Mastodon2
6/12/07 3:17:30PM
Bas and Rampage are the funniest guys

Props to Bas, he is genuinely funny, there is nothing harder than making people laugh when they arent speaking your first language!
madmarck
6/13/07 12:34:51AM

Posted by fedorwins1

Nick Diaz deff. has to be up there, did you see his post fight interview after the Gomi fight? It's hilarious. Rampage is always funny as is Bas Rutten and Mayhem. #1 would have to be Don Frye though, his question thing is freaking hilarious!

He doesnt have humour. I think he bashes other fighters too much. Smack talk aint funny.

Unless it is down by Solmon Hutcherson. That kid isfunny.
Jackson and Frye are funny. But Bas is just awesome.
WAtch him on the best dam sports show with nakumara and yoshida, He is great.
Northrend
6/13/07 3:03:34AM
Bas is really funny and a good guy, I think QJ is funny as well..Krazy Horse (wow that guy is insane but funny as shit)..remember when he said jerking off was the best workout for MMA I spat my drink out lol.
Stickan
6/13/07 8:17:37AM
Sakuraba is hilarious without even saying anything. His weigh-ins are always awesome!.

Bas and Rampage and Mayhem and all those guys you've already mentioned.

Tank is hilarious and Nick Thompson is a pretty funny dude too.

The brazilians are way too serious... I'm trying to come up with a brazilian showman.
fedorwins1
6/13/07 12:51:52PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by fedorwins1

He doesnt have humour. I think he bashes other fighters too much. Smack talk aint funny.

Unless it is down by Solmon Hutcherson. That kid isfunny.
Jackson and Frye are funny. But Bas is just awesome.
WAtch him on the best dam sports show with nakumara and yoshida, He is great.

He hit me with a fricken hadooken punch!
Basshandsome
6/13/07 1:18:15PM
BAS!
SteedTheDeed
6/13/07 4:03:24PM
rampage definitely
Signal2112
6/13/07 5:00:00PM
Rampage is very funny. I dig his interviews!

Bas Rutten is very funny too. I recall one Pride fight that I saw on dvd recently...might have been a fight at Championship Chaos II...but in the middle, Mauro mentions the song "Rocket Man", and then I'm sure they name drop Lionel Richie, as Bas start's singing "Hello...is it me you're looking for?" in the middle of the fight. I love it, I was creased.

Mark Hunt is a great laugh too. I love it how in his interviews he is so reserved and calm, yet he's such a monster in the ring. I laugh with joy as I watch him knock Wanderlei over again and again. Look at this, the guy is a ledge.

EEKS
6/15/07 6:15:01PM
Don Frye takes it
Ultimate_fighter
6/18/07 2:03:01AM
RAMPAGE JACKSON...

"NOT TO MANY PEOPLE KNOW, BUT I WHOOP THAT ASS" (Interview before rampage vs the iceman 2)
haha funny character
jdubs
6/18/07 5:34:50PM
no jason miller.. wow
masodd
7/6/07 8:08:55PM
Rampage by far but tito is second with his t-shirts.....3rd is ken shamrock when he gets mad at tito for example
TOMMYAYO05
7/7/07 3:55:56AM
Im gonna say Rampage,Ortiz,nick and nate oh and jason miller
DNor
7/10/07 2:00:01AM
Don Frye.
Manfred
7/10/07 4:55:04AM
Since the question was "in MMA" not an MMA "fighter", I'll HM to Joe Rogan, he is a stand-up comedian ya know
casey64
7/10/07 3:32:37PM
Rampage!!!!!
tlangley
12/2/07 2:14:04AM
Rampage then Bas
TimW001
12/2/07 2:22:06AM

CCPRIDE99
12/18/08 7:04:12PM
REGGIE WARREN JR.
dannyfrank
12/18/08 7:31:44PM
bobbydoomocculta
12/18/08 7:55:47PM
Not much to add...

Rampage is number 1...
Bas, Nick, Nate, Genki Sudo, Cro Cop...

Amir Sadollah... His Jokes are shit... But he loves em so much and when he grins like an idiot afterwards it's just hillarious... You gotta love that guy...
RampageOwnedYou
12/18/08 8:03:13PM
Rampage was the funniest back in the day....toned it down since UFC.

Nick Diaz, Mayhem Miller, Mark Coleman, Tito Ortiz, Phil Baroni....and Charles Bennett.
Hands down these guys take the cake. I think Baroni talks the most shit, that just gets me almost pissing myself.
The_Ho_Bag
12/18/08 10:48:53PM
mike Goldberg =)
haggiswashere
12/18/08 11:26:52PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

Amir Sadollah... His Jokes are shit... But he loves em so much and when he grins like an idiot afterwards it's just hillarious... You gotta love that guy...

THANK YOU!!! and i do lol
Pages: [1] 2