10 of the funniest mma quotes!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » 10 of the funniest mma quotes!
Next Page »
joshryanshepherd
7/12/08 8:48:04PM
i wouldnt say these are the top 10 but they are great!

10. Mauro Ranallo Talking about Minotauro- "He's takin an unbelievable amount of punishment over the years, but the question is will he pay the price later on in life"- This always gets a laugh out of me because he has said it numorous times and whoever the other announcers are, they become totally silent because its obviously not appropriate to say.

9. Wanderlei Silva- "I want to **** Chuck"- Those english classes werent going well apparently, as Wandy was trying to say I want to fight Chuck.

8. Rampage- "Is that Heath's nut hangin out"- Quinton was announcing the second fight between Nogueira and Heath Herring, when he noticed how short Heath's shorts were.

7. Ken Shamrock- "I will beat you into a living death"- Ken's quotes could have their own article too.

6. Forrest Griffin- "He did exactly what I wanted him to do and he knocked me the **** out"- Forrest after getting KTFO by Keith Jardine.

5. Forrest- "well training at Xtreme Couture ya got Wanderlei kickin ya in the head, its either ya get better or ya die or something." .

4. Bas Rutten- "Maybe he smokes"- Basito responding to Rampage talking about Fujita's yellow teeth after being choked out by Fedor.

3. Tim Sylvia- "Bring on Fedor"-.........

2. Stephen Quadros- "The touching of gloves may be the only punch Fujita lands"- Before the Fedor/Fujita fight, little did he know what would transpire.

1. Rampage- "You can make a mistake and get caught in a submission, but Chuck made a mistake and he got caught in an ass whoopin'."- Quinton after knocking out Liddell.
seanfu
7/12/08 9:07:43PM
The Forest quote is "He did exactly what I wanted to do"- no brainfart.

And yes, Ken Shamrock will someday have a small library dedicated to his rage filled preschool level shit talk. Ken Shamrock, I solute you.
DevonFoxy
7/12/08 9:39:46PM
I think J-rocks quote belongs in there somewhere.

"When you bring doo-doo into the equation...that's just straight up hostility"

Classic
Aaronno9
7/12/08 9:40:45PM

Posted by DevonFoxy

I think J-rocks quote belongs in there somewhere.

"When you bring doo-doo into the equation that's straight hostility"

Classic

That was awesome.
casketcoin
7/12/08 9:43:18PM
Arlovski takes the cake-
i believe after the buentello fight joe rogan was interveiwing AA. And asked him a long but not quite difficult question and arlovski responded by smiling and saying" I'm sorry I need my Cranslator"
{translation}: Translator
SpiderSilva
7/12/08 9:53:29PM
I was not impressed by your performance < all time #1

Maro Ranillo or whatever it was a EXC girl fight I would touch that with a 25cm pole after Goldberg said he wouldn't touch that with a 25ft pole

Rogan just came up with a brand new one last wee "his cut looked like a goats vagina" instant classic
StriderXero
7/12/08 9:58:22PM
My favorite would prolly be Rampage being interviewed in his first years in Pride.

The guy asked him "where do you see yourself in 3 years?"

he replied

"I'm 22 now, so I see myself as 25" that prolly wasn't the exact words, but you know what I mean.
casketcoin
7/12/08 10:05:32PM

Posted by StriderXero

My favorite would prolly be Rampage being interviewed in his first years in Pride.

The guy asked him "where do you see yourself in 3 years?"

he replied

"I'm 22 now, so I see myself as 25" that prolly wasn't the exact words, but you know what I mean.

that is correct and another one from rampage after the second chuck fight to the fans
"For all you fans that are Booing add another Boo to that and that is what your Breath smells like BooBoo!
mrkennedy
7/12/08 10:28:58PM
''My prediction Matt Brrown by ........murder''Amir Sadollah
Twenty20Dollars
7/12/08 10:47:20PM
I liked ken shamrock's quote to tito on TUF 3 "you litte bitch monkey!" haha
Naturaldisaster
7/12/08 11:00:34PM
I like when On ufc 82 when joe rogan was talkin about how he doesnt agree with any standups and he said "if you can lay on someone and molest them for 5 minutes then good for you (or somethin like that)
KYGUY07
7/12/08 11:23:09PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

I like when On ufc 82 when joe rogan was talkin about how he doesnt agree with any standups and he said "if you can lay on someone and molest them for 5 minutes then good for you (or somethin like that)

I loved that
RNC
7/12/08 11:48:48PM
Rampage is defenitly the funniest dude in MMA

""I hope this match doesn't take long cause I have to take a shit!"
Naturaldisaster
7/13/08 12:08:01AM
rampage: Imma Knock Chuck out in the 3rd round
Chuck: laughs, well its gonna be tough to knock me out in the 3rd round when you get knocked out in the 1st

In an interview I think for ufc 79,
reporter: so were you disappointed about losing your last fight?
Chuck: Are you serious? I dont know whether I should answer your question or slap you
(somethin like that)
StriderXero
7/13/08 4:50:56AM
Lol another one would be Joe Rogan commentating on Penn's fight with Pulver.

"This is the best BJ I've ever seen"

Purge
7/13/08 10:00:48AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

rampage: Imma Knock Chuck out in the 3rd round
Chuck: laughs, well its gonna be tough to knock me out in the 3rd round when you get knocked out in the 1st

In an interview I think for ufc 79,
reporter: so were you disappointed about losing your last fight?
Chuck: Are you serious? I dont know whether I should answer your question or slap you
(somethin like that)

No what Chuck said was "Are you serious, that's the stupidest question I ever heard", it was on countdown to UFC 79.
Manfred
7/13/08 11:25:27AM
Sakuraba:

"I've gained some weight, and it's affecting my car's fuel consumption"

When asked what his father does, "Well, it's Sunday, so he's probably getting drunk"

CantAndleDaRiddum
7/13/08 1:25:35PM

Posted by StriderXero

Lol another one would be Joe Rogan commentating on Penn's fight with Pulver.

"This is the best BJ I've ever seen"

WINNER!
papercut
7/13/08 1:30:45PM
that dude has some legs, if he was a girl you would say he has a badonkadonk- Joe Rogan during the Edgar/Griffin figh
zephead
7/13/08 1:44:07PM
How can you have a MMA qoutes thread without Tank Abbot?

"After a match, my opponent goes to the hospital and gets an IV and I have a martini." -Tank Abbott

"Isn't that the guy on the coffee can?" -Tank Abbott commenting on his Brazilian opponent Hugo Duarte. Tank actually won that fight.

"I dreamed that I was being raped by Freddy Mercury." -Tank Abbott after being defeated by Dan Severn.

"He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day and looks like a pussy today." -Tank Abbott.

After a match, my opponent goes to the hospital and gets an IV and I have a martini." -Tank Abbott

"Okay. Right here I'm tickling his brain." -Tank Abbott commenting on a replay showing him pressing his opponents head against the cage.

"Here's where I hit him with the light switch." -Tank Abbott commentating on his knockout of Steve Nelmark

"I'm starting to get sexually aroused right now you better get that off." -Tank Abbott after watching a replay of his brutal knockout of John Matua

"I''ll bet he wishes he had that other pectoral muscle right about now." -Tank Abbott's comment on Tra Telligman's TKO loss. Tra lost a pectoral muscle during a childhood accident.

"When I go in there, I'm not going in there to win. I'm going in there to fight!" -Tank Abbott

"I don't think much of Tito Ortiz. He needs to grow balls and sign to fight Chuck Liddell." -Tank Abbott

"F@&k!" -Tank Abbott after losing to Don Frye in the UFC

"In a real fight in a bar, you wouldn't be able to lay on your back like a bitch. You might catch a pool cue to the back of the head." -Tank Abbott.

"Beating people up is a positive thing." -Tank Abbott

"Let me tell you something about the ground game and Jiu-Jitsu. All you un-athletic people out there, you know this for a fact. Little kids learn Jiu-Jitsu. Women learn Jiu-Jitsu. You don't have to be an athlete to know Jiu-Jitsu. You have to be an athlete to wrestle in college, or to walk into a boxing gym and have competitive boxing matches and fight people. You just have to be a bitch and lay on your back to know Jiu-Jitsu. I mean, come on. It's the truth." -Tank Abbott

beerman77
7/13/08 3:58:59PM
joel rogen::: " that cut looks like a donkeys vagina " ( or something like that) haha
iamqban
1/3/09 11:19:26AM
This is funny as hell!

What about Rampage getting the fish net by Forrest.....when interviewed he said .......Do I look like a fish to you?.....I thought it was funny!
Hendo67
1/3/09 3:58:40PM
"He looked at me with a dirty face of cry" - Wandy

"I'm gonna whoop dat ass, spank dat ass like he a baby" - Rampage
JimiMak
1/3/09 6:31:49PM
You can know JJ and tap ppl out and still be a pussy. -Tank Abbott
RandyCouture
1/3/09 11:46:15PM
Quinton Jackson said this in one of his interviews

Quinton Jackson: I can get along with anybody boy girl cat dog fish..... Alien... as long as they don't try eating me

Found that one pretty funny
JimiMak
1/4/09 1:29:07AM
I'm about to go commit some black on black crime.- Rampage

Quadros to Rampage:

"what would you say if you couldn't swear?"

"Shit"
dannyfrank
1/4/09 9:11:45AM
ok, after reading this thread i find it pretty clear that rampage is the funniest person in mma!
JimiMak
1/4/09 2:23:36PM
There is nothing that Royce can do from this position. Severn is just too big.--UFC announcer during Gracie/Severn match while Gracie was cynching the triangle and directly before the tap happened.
haggiswashere
1/4/09 11:43:32PM
Junie Browning- " I JUST GOT HIT IN THE F**KIN FACE WITH A F**KIN PORK CHOP!!!!"
after getting hit in the f**kin face with a f**kin pork chop.........
TheNatural915
1/5/09 8:44:35AM
I like when Shamrock said "I'll knock you hair black"
Pages: [1] 2