Funniest MMA Moment

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Funniest MMA Moment
Next Page »
cmill21
7/30/07 3:02:10AM
Woops already a topic on this, mods please delete.
peachfuzzz1305
7/30/07 9:46:00PM
No there has not been a topic on this so u should not deleate this

I think the funniest was Grey Maynard knockin him self out

Gladiator
7/30/07 10:17:18PM
i thought it was hilarious at ufc 65 when james irvin started beating down hector ramirez in the second rnd and thought the fight was over so he started to walk away. he puts his hands on his hips and the ref looks at him like "what are u doing? this fight isnt over yet..." and then all the sudden he gets this panicked look on his face and turns around and soccer kicks ramirez in the ribs just as hes about to get up and then finishes it for real with a flurry of elbows! that look on his face was priceless though!
cmill21
7/30/07 10:28:52PM
lol ok then my vote goes to either Mirko kicking dos caras and then throwing one last punch to make sure he was out, orrrr Anderson Silva connecting with the flying knee on Newton and then kind of walking up to him and throwing 2 little jabs into his face.
Boo_Radley21
7/30/07 10:40:51PM
When Kevin Jordan tried to kick Gabriel Gonzaga in the face and did a complete faceplant. Also when he shot for a takedown but ended up running on the spot and falling down. The whole fight was full of ridiculous shit.
nWo
7/30/07 11:58:54PM
Severn's question to big john before the coleman fight
if two trains where leaving a city one at 40 miles an hour and the other at 55 mph
how many apples would susie have in the basket?
that shit is hilarious
TOMMYAYO05
7/31/07 12:35:32AM
ahhhhh i think maybe maynard kocking himself out or when tito flipped off the whole lions den thats the number 1 by far when u think tito you usually think that.
JuggaloWarrior878
7/31/07 12:50:01AM
Mark kerr coming back and then knocking himself out was just ridiculous.
Stickan
7/31/07 1:53:51AM
Oh there are so many.

Nick Thompson telling the commentators that he's about to kick into third gear when they talk about that Eddie Alvarez had hit second gear.

GSP screwing up back flips

Coleman stumbling over ropes at Pride.

Every Gono entrance.

Randy spanking Tito... literally.

Haynes taking down the ref. after getting knocked out by Cummo (Ydoc you shouldn't have changed that av.)
Mastodon2
7/31/07 3:15:30PM

Posted by JuggaloWarrior878

Mark kerr coming back and then knocking himself out was just ridiculous.

Given that Kerr was trying to make a comeback after a really hard time in his life, I find it pretty hard to laugh at that self KO, it was really depressing to see him try and come back, and then KO himself straight away. You could tell after the fight he was spiritually crushed. Not something I find funny personally.

For me it's gotta be the end of round 1 in Tito / Liddell II, Tito was taking some shots, and as the bell went he tried to do a "bring it on, your shots aint hurting me" manuever, but sort of got carried away, and started flapping his hands around, looking like a complete fool as Big John pushed him back to his corner!
DJDark41
7/31/07 3:47:25PM
Matt Wiman taunting Spencer Fisher, then getting knocked out in a way that made me go , and stay like that for a few minutes.
cowcatcher
7/31/07 3:56:05PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

When Kevin Jordan tried to kick Gabriel Gonzaga in the face and did a complete faceplant. Also when he shot for a takedown but ended up running on the spot and falling down. The whole fight was full of ridiculous shit.

that fight was more sad then anything, just horrible and boring(we found out after about GGs personal situation so he gets a pass on that one)

to me its coleman trying to jump on the ropes, i remember me and myfriends being in tears we were laughing so hard after he fell. just thinking about it makes me want to watch it again------hammerhouse=world class showboats
Boo_Radley21
7/31/07 8:49:41PM
I thought it was pretty funny when Vitor beat Eastman at ufc 43 and when he jumped up on the cage he kicked a guy outside in the head.
lonestroker
8/1/07 12:30:45AM
Coleman eating shit when he won the GP in Pride was really funny and so was Maynard smelling Emersons balls after he ko'd himself. Also when Cro Cop and Bas punk Mauro Rannello where he almost pissed himself. Also when Cro Cop broke Bob Sapps face was kind of funny in a strange way.
BigEvil
8/1/07 12:36:41AM
Justin Miller trying to do a kick up in the middle of a fight only to be kicked down by GSP.... Oh and Andy Wang crying.... and Arlovski sort of sucker punching Marcio Cruz, it didnt look like Cruz had any idea what was happening.
BigEvil
8/1/07 11:19:43AM
Also any time Joe Rogan commentates on a B.J. Penn fight it usually ends up having a couple of really funny moments.
waylon_o
8/1/07 11:31:35AM
Haha I just youtube'd the Mark Coleman Pride victory where he fell on the ropes...that shit made me laugh out loud and I'm the only one here! That is hilarious
Aether
8/1/07 12:10:34PM
Wow I can't believe no one has mentioned the herring-nakao incident. I love the look heath gets right after the kiss it just looked like he was thinking "ohh man, why did you do that? Now I have to knock you out." Of course the best part was probably right after where he says "He tried to kiss me on the lips like a homosexual" and then starts screaming "I'm not gay" LOL.

wolfman
8/1/07 9:44:16PM

Posted by Aether

Wow I can't believe no one has mentioned the herring-nakao incident. I love the look heath gets right after the kiss it just looked like he was thinking "ohh man, why did you do that? Now I have to knock you out." Of course the best part was probably right after where he says "He tried to kiss me on the lips like a homosexual" and then starts screaming "I'm not gay" LOL.

I was surprised no one mentioned this earlier too. This was really funny and the
Vitor Belfort moment mentioned earlier is probably my favorite or Mark Coleman falling from the ropes.
cmill21
8/1/07 9:55:29PM
Lol yeah, why would you kiss a guy in the staedown...or period for that matter. I mean come on man, then you get Ko'd and look like a douche.
BigEvil
8/2/07 12:12:35AM
Hey he got the W right? or at least a no contest, at any rate it isnt a loss. Maybe Jardine should consider kissing Chuck? Or Congo might want to plant one on Cro Cop... This could be a great new strategy...
MMALifer
8/2/07 12:29:00AM
In one of the really old UFC's there was an asian guy that got nailed in the balls like 50 times.

BigEvil
8/2/07 10:58:22AM
Yeah that was Joe San, he was Kimo's trainer/spiritual advisor or something... That was funny ish.
waylon_o
8/2/07 10:59:39AM
Keith Hackney wore those balls out hahaha
Gladiator
8/2/07 6:57:43PM
Paul Buentillo getting KOed at ufc 55 in like 18 seconds the guy goes limp right on top of arlovski and then just fell to the floor. Joe Rogan is like "what happened?! i didnt see, what just happened!?!" and the whole crowd is screaming " Bull s***" over and over again. when the replay came up and rogan said "people are screaming BS but... this is no BS. that guy is out." i was laughing so hard tears started welling up in my eyes!
pv3Hpv3p
8/3/07 2:44:35PM

Posted by cmill21

lol ok then my vote goes to either Mirko kicking dos caras and then throwing one last punch to make sure he was out...

What made that all the better was Bas on the replays...

"And he sets him up for the highkick... Bang... And then a left hook, Thanks for stopping by..."
CwB
8/3/07 2:54:49PM
I ahve said this before in a another post but the funniest moment is when GG koed CC and CC fell to the ground all twisted, the look on herb deans face was hiarious he puts both hands on his head and he has a look of terror on his face (he was probably thinking why did i stand them up, and is CC dead)
MisFiT
8/3/07 3:11:26PM
Mike Goldberg's Face/Acting like he knows MMA.
mkiv9secsupra
8/3/07 4:28:47PM
.................when people actually thought Koschek was going to be the next WW champ.................
Stickan
8/10/07 6:23:46PM
Saw Riggs - Von Flue the other day.

I laughed my ass off when Jason was flipping the finger before tapping out.
Pages: [1] 2