funniest shows still left on TV

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » funniest shows still left on TV
Next Page »
hippysmacker
2/1/07 11:00:28PM
I'd vae to gop with
1. Physch
2. Scrubs
3. Dexter (yes , I know it's probably not supposed to be funny, but it cracks me up everytime Dex and Dokes are in a room together)
ElGuApO91
2/1/07 11:01:34PM
trailer park boys all the way!!!
Cobbs666
2/1/07 11:31:42PM
south park
trailer park boys
dog bites man
the office
sfhdsa
2/2/07 12:15:38AM
Kenny Vs. Spenny is always good for a laugh. And since it got on showcase it's only gotten better.
Billy_Soup
2/2/07 12:38:25AM
The office is hilarious still
scrubs, my name is earl
trailer park boys
in no particular order are the funniest shows on TV

TeamMassacre230
2/2/07 12:47:19AM
That 70's Show
South Park
King of Queens
Svartorm
2/2/07 6:32:36AM
I think Cops is hands down the funniest show ever made. Mostly because its only unintentionally funny. Wife Swap is funny for the same reason. As for shows that are actually supposed to be funny, I really like Knights of Prosperity.

I don't have cable, so I don't watch much tv though.
Stickan
2/2/07 9:42:56AM
Southpark
Heroes
Entourage
That 70´s show

The american version of the Office sucks major balls. The original one is classic and 1 in a million.
mmadb
2/2/07 12:06:59PM
TPB FTW
pv3Hpv3p
2/2/07 12:51:58PM

Posted by hippysmacker

I'd vae to gop with
1. Physch
2. Scrubs
3. Dexter (yes , I know it's probably not supposed to be funny, but it cracks me up everytime Dex and Dokes are in a room together)

"Lab geek, my ass..." as Dexter has a firm grab of his adam's apple... hahahaha... That show blew my socks off...

WTF, can't believe noone mentioned the Simpsons...

A lot of the stuff on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, is pretty wild, Robot Chicken, Futurama, etc...
tffdwg38
2/2/07 2:24:25PM
Entourage
southpark
family guy
cowcatcher
2/2/07 4:40:11PM
The Office
Family Guy
South Park
Ed vs. Spencer(I know its not on now but that was the greatest)
FLAMarlins35
2/2/07 5:18:29PM
scrubs
family guy
american dad
wild n' out
war at home
tamarslay3
2/2/07 5:24:29PM

Posted by Billy_Soup

scrubs, my name is earl
trailer park boys

IS YOUR PIC HBK
hippysmacker
2/2/07 9:10:03PM

Posted by tamarslay3

Posted by Billy_Soup

scrubs, my name is earl
trailer park boys

IS YOUR PIC HBK

It's Marty Janetty and HBK. The midnight rocker's OLD school tag team. Yes, I was once a pro wrestling fan, God help me.
Svartorm
2/3/07 5:14:04AM
Are you mixing up The Rockers and Midnight Express? I think there was a Midnight Express. There was also a Rock n Roll Express and an Oriental Express. And a New Rockers. If I could forget all the trivial crap I know about pro-wrestling, I'd have more room in my head for trivial MMA crap.
hippysmacker
2/3/07 5:28:58AM

Posted by Svartorm

Are you mixing up The Rockers and Midnight Express? I think there was a Midnight Express. There was also a Rock n Roll Express and an Oriental Express. And a New Rockers. If I could forget all the trivial crap I know about pro-wrestling, I'd have more room in my head for trivial MMA crap.

Midnight Express was "Lover Boy" Dennis Condrey and "beautiful" Bobby Eaton-managed by Jim Cornette. Sadly I wanted to be a pro wrestler till Vince Mcmahon admitted it was " planned out and for entertainment purposes only" to congress. I have a valid excuse. My big brother( the organization for fatherless kids I.E -me) had a real-life bro who was a pro westler( Buzz Tyler) who swore to me it was real, and only pre-lim matches were faked. I think they just didn't want to ruin it for me. We all know what the road to hell is paved with, sadly I was crushed and despise pro wrestling to this day for it. I couldn't tell you who is currently a Pro wrestler except for the Rock and Steve Austin(who wrestled back when I watched it) , and I only know them because everybody wore thier T-Shirt's a few years back.
Svartorm
2/3/07 5:55:20AM
Wow, good memory!

I wrestled locally for shit money and was going to attend Killer Kowalskis school, but after reading Mick Foleys book, decided not to get into it. Oddly enough I got more hurt pro-wrestling than I ever have fighting MMA. Then again you don't have three people beating you with chains in MMA, so I guess its not that odd after all.
hippysmacker
2/3/07 6:04:31AM

Posted by Svartorm

Wow, good memory!

I wrestled locally for shit money and was going to attend Killer Kowalskis school, but after reading Mick Foleys book, decided not to get into it. Oddly enough I got more hurt pro-wrestling than I ever have fighting MMA. Then again you don't have three people beating you with chains in MMA, so I guess its not that odd after all.

You know even though I didn't watch wrestling at the time I read Mick Foley's ( Always Catus Jack to me) book and was surprised how well it was written. Very funny and answered a lot of questions that had lingered in my head from that childhood dream. I think you were smart to avoid it. MMA will push it farther and farther back for a while. Until I read the book I didn't realize these guys were taking bumps 300 days a year, that would wear down anyone. Even an active Top level MMA fighter rarely fight's more than 4 times a year. Also, since most are only in serious training for 6 weeks before, that's a lot less injuries.
cowcatcher
2/3/07 12:26:18PM
weren't Dennis Condrey and Bobby Lane an express?
maybe Steve Keirn was in there?
madmarck
2/4/07 4:42:40PM

Posted by ElGuApO91

WOOT WOOT. Gotta love low budget Fake Reality shows that deal only with living in a traile park, guns , and dope.
Cobbs666
2/4/07 7:58:27PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by ElGuApO91

WOOT WOOT. Gotta love low budget Fake Reality shows that deal only with living in a traile park, guns , and dope.

it's not a reality show its a documentary style sitcom, like the office
JunCTion
2/6/07 8:09:38PM
psych
70s show
south park
colbert report
pti
ffforgottenx
2/7/07 12:46:22PM
south park
family guy
simpsons
Ydoc
2/9/07 8:35:50PM
I agree with most listed, but wanted to chime in with King of the Hill (watch it while it's still on) and The Soup, which is on tonight at 10:00 (Eastern).
loller90278
2/9/07 10:15:39PM
i loved arrested development
hippysmacker
2/9/07 10:33:01PM

Posted by cowcatcher

weren't Dennis Condrey and Bobby Lane an express?
maybe Steve Keirn was in there?

Steve Keirn and Stan Lane were the fabulous ones
fedorwins1
2/10/07 12:46:41PM
The Simpsons
South Park
Family Guy

Stickan
3/18/07 9:42:58PM
Thanks to you guys I'm now hooked on Trailer Park Boys. It's the awesomest shit to ever come out of Canada.

"Ray you just opened Pandoras shitbox!"

Here's my favorite fatass:

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Infused
3/18/07 11:45:07PM
I've got quite a few:

Simpsons
Family Guy
Futurama (I'm pretty sure its re-airing soon,so i'm adding it)
The Office
War at Home
Robot Chicken
Pages: [1] 2