Funniest ending ever?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Funniest ending ever?
cmill21
10/9/08 11:17:51PM
Whats the funniest ending to a fight for you guys? Mine was when Nino Schmbri KO'd Saku and he did the weird monkey chop thing lol, hilarious.
haggiswashere
10/9/08 11:25:09PM
when chuck knocked out vernon white and looked like he didn't even mean to. vernon just kinda fell over and chuck looked at the ref with a really puzzled look
Branwest
10/9/08 11:28:38PM
I don't know about funny, but as far as crazy endings go, I'd go with the Scott Smith and Pete Sell. That was crazy. Scott took the shot to the liver, and when Pete came after him to finish him off, Scott swung and knocked him out. Had he not knocked him out, the fight would've ended with Scott losing. His rib was sticking out, and he was in some serious pain. Of coarse I don't have to explain what happened, I'm sure you all remember it quite well.
Another funny one was Gray Maynard vs. Rob Emerson. When Gray slammed Rob it hurt Rob so bad he was tapping on Gray's back. The problem though was that when Gray slammed him, he knocked himself out by hitting his head on the canvas. So Rob was tapping out on the back of someone who was knocked out. The funny part though, was that Gray was denying the fact that he was knocked out. Maybe he didn't remember it, but they played the clip back on the big screen of him rolling around and he still denied it.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/9/08 11:29:57PM
forgive me for not picking mma, but this is always my fav

Tsyzu vs Judah
jiujitsufreak74
10/9/08 11:30:19PM
George Clinesmith vs Jerry Hackney...just watch it for yourself: Hackneyed

that, or maybe Zab Judah vs Kosta Tszyu: Too funny

Or maybe this one...talk about muscle memory
tuvok500
10/9/08 11:31:33PM
I think the ending of the last Kimbo fight was funny as hell !! specially when he was trying to take the referee down !!!

cmill21
10/9/08 11:34:50PM
Jshep714
10/10/08 12:09:37AM
Falaniko Vitale vs. Matt Lindland

Lindland goes to slam Vitale, but lands on his own head knocking himself out in the process. The fight gets stopped and Falaniko gets up and starts celebrating like he actually did something.
Naturaldisaster
10/10/08 12:10:33AM
I think the ending to melvin guillard vs Rick Davis was pretty funny. Goldberg was talkin about melvins speed and strength and how he can KO someone out of nowhere. and like as sson as he says that Melvin brutally Ko'd davis
hotrodttt
10/10/08 12:22:26AM
Robbie Lawler Knocks Niko out and his ster comes into the Ring and Starts hitting him with her shoe
Jackelope
10/10/08 1:27:20AM
It HAS to be Dokonjonosuke's backflip attempt. Still makes me LMAO every. single. time.

Naturaldisaster
10/10/08 1:40:25AM

Posted by Jackelope

It HAS to be Dokonjonosuke's backflip attempt. Still makes me LMAO every. single. time.

haha
SpiderSilva
10/10/08 8:49:25AM
yes I will go with Kimbo as of late my wife also laughed for like 5 mins if you noticed Kimbo couldn't take down the ref.
juanez13
10/10/08 8:50:09AM
Jerome LeBanner vs Nicholas Pettas -> Ref has seen enough and stops the fight after a 3rd knockdown, Pettas not happy stands up and walk up to LeBanner as if he was going to do something, LeBanner not having any of it knocks him out cold

link

Also cant forget when Coleman won the 00' pride GP, his failed attempt at jumping on the ropes was hilarious
DCRage
10/10/08 8:55:09AM
This one is still funny:
Aether
10/10/08 9:36:07AM
Lebanner's double KO is hilarious. I love how he puts his hands up to celebrate then he's like "someone is standing in front of me... I'm supposed to punch him in the face, right?" BANG. lol.

To be fair I think the other guy was actually out on his feet and didn't realize the fight had been called because he steps in as though he's going to throw a punch and stops when he realizes LeBanner isn't defending and has his hands raised in victory.
Jackelope
10/10/08 11:20:18AM
Jeez dude I totally forgot about all the hilarious endings there have been. Lebanner's double KO was insane!

How about Herring's fight ending at the touching of the gloves when he got smooched?

Then there's always Varner's sleep-to-worm dance he pulled after subbing Gillam. Gillam flipped him off instead of tapping out, so Jamie put him to sleep and rubbed it in

LMAO... dude is just out cold in the background!!!
jiujitsufreak74
10/10/08 2:06:00PM

Posted by juanez13

Jerome LeBanner vs Nicholas Pettas -> Ref has seen enough and stops the fight after a 3rd knockdown, Pettas not happy stands up and walk up to LeBanner as if he was going to do something, LeBanner not having any of it knocks him out cold

link

Also cant forget when Coleman won the 00' pride GP, his failed attempt at jumping on the ropes was hilarious

you win
telnights
10/10/08 5:45:07PM
I still like the double KO that Shonie Carter was the ref of. The look on Shonie's face is priceless.
LINK
Aether
10/10/08 6:44:43PM
the best part of the herring-nakao knockout was afterwards when heath was trying to explain himself.

"he tried to kiss me on the lips like a homosexual!! I'm not gay! I'm not gay!" rofl.
Rush
10/10/08 7:21:36PM

Posted by telnights

I still like the double KO that Shonie Carter was the ref of. The look on Shonie's face is priceless.
LINK

That was great. They should have awarded both guys a KO win for that one.
candynuts
10/10/08 7:26:42PM
Mark Coleman.
Naturaldisaster
10/10/08 7:29:16PM
I love the endin to Gilbert Yvel vs Atte Backman. when the ref was makin Yvel made so He Ko'd the ref! that was priceless

LINK
HulkRage
10/11/08 12:10:32AM
Herring ko's Nakao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt1s83Kvr0w

Sorry can't make a link from work

sorry again, I didn't see jackalope had posted it already.