Fueling The Cain Train: Five Reasons Velasquez Can Beat Brock Lesnar

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Fueling The Cain Train: Five Reasons Velasquez Can Beat Brock Lesnar
POLL: Borck or Cain?
Brock 33% (7)
Cain 67% (14)
postman
7/15/10 12:17:19PM
Certain factors of a fighter's game can play a part in the outcome of a fight.
f a fighter improves in the standup, it can give him an edge over his opponent — especially if his opponent's striking is only proven to be good for a certain amount of time before gassing. If a fight improves in his ground game, that could also show that the fighter in question is more dimensional than previously thought.
See Brock Lesnar at UFC 116 for an example.

The Bleacher Report
sbulldavid
7/15/10 1:58:47PM
Somebody called me crazy because I said that I thought Cain would be the favorite at fight time, but so far it seems that is a possibility.
seanfu
7/15/10 2:50:00PM

Posted by sbulldavid

Somebody called me crazy because I said that I thought Cain would be the favorite at fight time, but so far it seems that is a possibility.

He wont be the favorite, but he should be much more recognized. He's such a beast.
lohmann
7/16/10 3:49:54AM

Posted by sbulldavid

I hope not. I'm waiting for the money to pour in on Lesnar so I can put some on Cain.