UFC on Fuel TV 3 Review

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC on Fuel TV 3 Review
Rabi
5/17/12 5:01:29PM
What an amazing main event. Korean Zombie and Dustin Poirier went to war for four rounds and left everything in the Octagon. Zombie has been on a hell of run and in his last few fights and has got better and better. This fight was fought at a frantic pace and was fought everywhere. Not only did they stand and trade on the feet, there was some great takedowns and some brilliant reversals. The body lock takedowns by Zombie were amazing to watch.

UFC on Fuel TV 3 Review
KungFuMaster
5/18/12 12:55:07AM
The Zombie had nothing in round 3 and was merely trying to make it through the round - all the while eating some pretty good shots from Poirier. I was fearful for the Zombie going into the fourth round. I knew he was the more fatigue of the two but luckily he dug deep and rose to the occasion to finish the fight in spectacular fashion. What a great fight! These are the types of fights you want to see live.
Pookie
5/18/12 1:07:10AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

The Zombie had nothing in round 3 and was merely trying to make it through the round - all the while eating some pretty good shots from Poirier. I was fearful for the Zombie going into the fourth round. I knew he was the more fatigue of the two but luckily he dug deep and rose to the occasion to finish the fight in spectacular fashion. What a great fight! These are the types of fights you want to see live.

Jung outlanded Poirier in the third round in significant shots and total strikes. Poirier had nothing left to start the 4rth.
KungFuMaster
5/18/12 1:12:40AM
I just remembered Jung looking more tired in the third than Poirier.