UFC on FUEL TV 2 medical suspensions: Two suspended, Head not disciplined

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on FUEL TV 2 medical suspensions: Two suspended, Head not disciplined
FastKnockout
4/18/12 3:38:59PM
Alessio Sakara and Paulo Thiago – the only fighters who suffered knockout losses – were also the only fighters medically suspended following this past weekend's UFC on FUEL TV 2 event.

Both have been suspended 28 days, MMAjunkie.com today confirmed with George Sallfeldt, the president of the Swedish MMA Federation.

Sallfeldt also confirmed that James Head currently faces no disciplinary action following some complaints of unsportsmanlike conduct.

LINK
FastKnockout
4/18/12 3:40:47PM
I thought the push was in bad taste, but didn't warrant punishment.
Chael_Sonnen
4/18/12 4:13:00PM
Papy deserved to be pushed after wearing his hip1920's hat and chomping on his 1980's Kojak cigar....this just screams I need to get pushed!

pmoney
4/18/12 4:40:07PM
I didn't even notice the push until I rewatched the event yesterday. Definitely a classes move by Head. I wouldn't be upset at all with a fine or suspension. Not a year, maybe six months.
calitrees
4/18/12 4:45:47PM
When you mess with the bull you get the horns

Didnt think the push was cool but i loved the Hulk Hogan Impression to the booing crowd
Twenty20Dollars
4/18/12 4:47:49PM
Prolly just trying to get him off his leg.

B/c I've seen guys push their opponent off them.
airkerma
4/18/12 5:23:56PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Papy deserved to be pushed after wearing his hip1920's hat and chomping on his 1980's Kojak cigar....this just screams I need to get pushed!

he should have smacked the hat off his head, we know that doesnt carry a punishment AND it gets straight to the core issue: unacceptable hats.
Budgellism
4/18/12 7:22:43PM
The push didn't seem like anything really. I personally don't think he deserves punishment.
Chael_Sonnen
4/18/12 10:05:30PM

Posted by calitrees

When you mess with the bull you get the horns

Didnt think the push was cool but i loved the Hulk Hogan Impression to the booing crowd

When you mess with The Head, you get The Johnson!!!