FUEL TV launches "Punk Payback" with MMA legend Bas Rutten

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » FUEL TV launches "Punk Payback" with MMA legend Bas Rutten
Budgellism
8/4/11 2:31:01PM
FUEL TV continues its exploration of the mixed martial arts segment this fall with the launch of a new 10-episode series, "Punk Payback," starring Bas Rutten.

The former UFC champ and King of Pancrase will be the star of the series, which debuts on the cable channel on Nov. 2.

Described as a "comedic, street-fighting survival series," the half-hour episodes promise to showcase "combat moves that can help viewers avoid being 'punked' on the street."

LINK
FastKnockout
8/4/11 3:26:54PM
For a second after reading the title I thought it was going to be a rip off of Bully Beatdown.
Chael_Sonnen
8/4/11 3:27:27PM
Sounds like a spinoff of ManSWERS
prophecy033
8/4/11 3:42:26PM
I'm down with anything el guapo. Dudes hilarious. I was surprised when I bought gta 4 and you sit down in your apartment and watch tv, boom bas is on the tube. That ish cracked me up
Budgellism
8/4/11 4:17:24PM

Posted by FastKnockout

For a second after reading the title I thought it was going to be a rip off of Bully Beatdown.

Same here. I mean it's pretty much the same name just different words.
Manak
8/4/11 4:21:20PM
BAS RUTTEN RULES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_cyPIJBjSE
prophecy033
8/4/11 4:22:02PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by FastKnockout

Same here. I mean it's pretty much the same name just different words.

the talking heads are smart like that