UFC on FUEL TV 6 fight card and early-morning start times

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on FUEL TV 6 fight card and early-morning start times
FastKnockout
11/5/12 2:09:15PM
As a reminder this weekend's UFC on FUEL TV 6 event begins earlier than the usual UFC start times.

Much earlier, in fact.

North American fight fans may want to set their alarms for Saturday's event in Macau, which includes a preliminary-card kickoff at 7:15 a.m. ET (4:15 a.m. PT) and a main card at 9 a.m. ET.

LINK
Budgellism
11/5/12 4:16:10PM
Holy hell, 7:15 in the morning I have to get up for this? It's worth it, but damn...
shaneTpain
11/5/12 6:21:21PM
haha I have to get up at the crack of dawn over here on the east coast but honestly i love it! I've been day dreaming at work about my plan: first I'm gonna get up half hour before the first FB fight (careful not to disturb the lil lady) , throw some bacon in the micro, some hashbrowns in the oven, throw some eggs on the stove & scramble the shit out of em. Brew a strong cup o joe (a couple shots of bailys for kicks) & step outside for a quick wake-n-bake just as breakfast is finishing & the fights are beginning CANTTTTTTTTT WAITTTTTTTTTTTT
Gogoplatapus
11/5/12 6:29:02PM

Posted by Budgellism

Holy hell, 7:15 in the morning I have to get up for this? It's worth it, but damn...

5:15 fuck.
Bubbles
11/5/12 7:15:13PM

Posted by shaneTpain

haha I have to get up at the crack of dawn over here on the east coast but honestly i love it! I've been day dreaming at work about my plan: first I'm gonna get up half hour before the first FB fight (careful not to disturb the lil lady) , throw some bacon in the micro, some hashbrowns in the oven, throw some eggs on the stove & scramble the shit out of em. Brew a strong cup o joe (a couple shots of bailys for kicks) & step outside for a quick wake-n-bake just as breakfast is finishing & the fights are beginning CANTTTTTTTTT WAITTTTTTTTTTTT

isn't that what your lady is supposed to do for you?
cowcatcher
11/5/12 7:49:41PM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by shaneTpain

isn't that what your lady is supposed to do for you?

Aren't you worried all the noise you make cooking will wake her up and make her come fight you to defend her territory?
pmoney
11/5/12 9:49:43PM
Damn us West Coasters gotta get up at 4:15am? I saw the 9am EST start and thought that was early, didn't realize that was just for the main card! Looks like I've got a solid all nighter ahead of me
BuffaloDave
11/5/12 10:39:01PM
Damn this is early. Thinking I'll just watch the main card.
emfleek
11/5/12 10:40:56PM
Sleep > any fight on this card
kingsmasher
11/5/12 11:37:41PM

Posted by emfleek

Sleep > any fight on this card

Thats what Im saying....and Im on the east...who knows though I maybe up still...I was last week playing poker...