FUEL TV debuts 'UFC Champions Roundtable' with Jay Glazer on Nov. 8

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » FUEL TV debuts 'UFC Champions Roundtable' with Jay Glazer on Nov. 8
FastKnockout
10/28/11 4:21:53PM
UFC president Dana White has promised FUEL TV is planning "must-have" programming for MMA fans, and the cable channel will soon debut a "UFC Champions Roundtable" special with host Jay Glazer.

Featuring current and former UFC champions Forrest Griffin, Chuck Liddell, Jon Jones and Frank Mir, the special debuts on Tuesday, Nov. 8, at 9 p.m. ET (6 p.m. PT).

The channel also plans frequent replays leading up to that week's UFC on FOX 1 event.

FX and FUEL TV are both owned by FOX, which recently inked a landmark seven-year deal with the UFC. The partnership officially kicks off in 2012.

Additionally, FUEL TV has announced plans for both a pre- and post-fight show for the Nov. 12 UFC on FOX 1 event, which features a heavyweight title fight between current champ Cain Velasquez and top contender Junior Dos Santos. Th event takes place at Anaheim, Calif.'s Honda Center.

LINK
pmoney
10/28/11 6:07:33PM
Great move. Jay Glazer is one of the best sports reporters in the game. His MMA knowledge is extensive too. I was hoping the UFC would bring Jay on board somehow.

Anyone else remember the pre-Zuffa Pride FC show he used to host on FSN with Frank Trigg?
prophecy033
10/28/11 8:40:42PM

Posted by pmoney

Great move. Jay Glazer is one of the best sports reporters in the game. His MMA knowledge is extensive too. I was hoping the UFC would bring Jay on board somehow.

Anyone else remember the pre-Zuffa Pride FC show he used to host on FSN with Frank Trigg?

I absolutely remember that my good man. I loved it. I already had the pride collection and I STILL watched it. I even started to be able to stand Trigg and believe me, that's hard as hell to do