UFC On fuel 2 Bonuses: Pickett, Page, Bahadurzada, Maguire cake in $50,000

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC On fuel 2 Bonuses: Pickett, Page, Bahadurzada, Maguire cake in $50,000
sparky
4/14/12 7:43:08PM
Four men walked away with post-fight bonuses at UFC on Fuel TV 2, as Brad Pickett, Damacio Page, John Maguire and Siyar Bahadurzada each took home an extra $50,000 on Saturday.

Pickett and Page were awarded “Fight of the Night” for their two-round bantamweight affair, while Maguire and Bahadurzada pocketed “Submission of the Night” and “Knockout of the Night,” respectively. Headlined by a light heavyweight conflict between hometown favorite Alexander Gustafsson and American Top Team representative Thiago Silva, UFC on Fuel TV 2 marked the UFC’s inaugural trip to Sweden and took place at the Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm.

Link
Chael_Sonnen
4/14/12 10:01:07PM
Thank you Siyar.....you are a man among boys.
FastKnockout
4/14/12 11:03:54PM
I'd preferer Siver vs. Nunes for FOTN just cause of the overall competitiveness but Pickett vs. Page was good too.
jae_1833
4/15/12 6:04:30PM
I would have preferred Stann's KO over Siyar's. Siyar had a flash KO, while Stann's was calculated.
tallica62
4/15/12 9:03:29PM
all good choices and deserving of the awards...esp. macguire..i really dug that
BuffaloDave
4/15/12 10:26:23PM

Posted by jae_1833

I would have preferred Stann's KO over Siyar's. Siyar had a flash KO, while Stann's was calculated.

He can thank Thiago for falling like that, it definitely wasn't so much his throwing of the punch, that was flashy. Kinda reminds me of the Hunt KO of Tuscherer.