UFC on FUEL TV 1 adds Dillashaw vs. Watson, Brookins vs. Rocha

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on FUEL TV 1 adds Dillashaw vs. Watson, Brookins vs. Rocha
FastKnockout
1/5/12 9:51:38PM
A pair of contests from the UFC's lighter-weight divisions has been added to UFC on FUEL TV 1, as T.J. Dillashaw meets Walel Watson and Jonathan Brookins faces Vagner Rocha.

UFC officials today announced the two new contests.

UFC on FUEL TV 1 takes place Feb. 15 at the 10,000-seat Omaha Civic Auditorium in Nebraska. Diego Sanchez and Jake Ellenberger clash in the welterweight headliner, and heavyweights Dave Herman and Stefan Struve meet in the co-headliner.

LINK
FastKnockout
1/5/12 9:58:48PM
Dillashaw/Watson will be interesting. I see Brookins decisioning Rocha.
Chael_Sonnen
1/5/12 10:12:38PM

Posted by FastKnockout

I see Watson crushing Dillashaw.
Twenty20Dollars
1/5/12 10:56:48PM
No easy fight for Dillashaw. Watson will have the height and can work subs off his back with those long limbs if TJ takes him down.
shaneTpain
1/5/12 10:58:43PM
I think Watsons reach is gonna be the decider against Dillashaw
& I think Brookins vs Rocha has the potential to be an exciting back n forth grapple-clinic, hopefully with Brookins earning the the W
tcunningham
1/5/12 11:17:30PM
dillashaw needs to rethink a few things and im sure he has since he's from team alpha male. i see dillashaw making a decent run in the ufc. not sure about brookins. havent really been impressed with him. he's pretty scrappy i guess.
Budgellism
1/5/12 11:37:50PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by FastKnockout

I see Watson crushing Dillashaw.

Me too tbh. The height/reach advantage is going to be way too much.
hashyandy4
1/6/12 12:08:12AM
Tough fight for TJ. I'm hoping he can pull it out, but i doubt i pick him.
DrivenDavies15
1/6/12 1:05:48AM
I though Brookins was fighting yahya on Fuel TV 1? all well I like this matchup better tbh. I see Dillashaw using his wrestling to decision Watson, and Brookins getting the W as well
quezocrema0032
1/6/12 1:12:33AM
I'm glad so many people are overrating watson based off of his last fight, should give T.J great odds. Yes Watson looked good but facts are yves landed almost every take down he attempted & Dillashaw is atleast double the wrestler yves is. & yes Watson looked active off of his back but if your telling me to bank on a team alpha male fighter tapping then no thanks. All off those guys have incredible submission D.