UFC on Fuel TV 7 - Post fight quotes

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC on Fuel TV 7 - Post fight quotes
Rabi
2/17/13 4:54:07PM
Renan Barao vs Michael McDonald

Renan Barao: "The fight was great. McDonald is a good fighter and I'm pleased with the result. I knew he would be a tough opponent. I felt great coming into the fight, very confident with myself and with my team and I had great expectations.

"In the run up to the fight I kept my normal work outs and training but I have improved my physical condition a lot which has helped. I also worked on my boxing and ju jitsu. The crowd were excited, they cheered me on. I'm going home to Brazil to relax for a bit, see my friends and spend some time on the beach now after the win."

Michael McDonald: "I feel like I have to go study a little bit, everything I do is about learning and I know how much my first defeat helped me. I know how much a better fighter it made me so i'll just have to go back to the drawing board.

"Before the fight I worked on everything, it's one thing i'm particular on. Now I'll just go back and keep working hard."

LINK
pmoney
2/18/13 12:05:40AM
Great stuff, definitely a good read
Coolhand37
2/18/13 9:02:43AM
Baroa fought a tough fight against an awesome opponent in their backyard and won, he will make a great champion.
jjeans
2/18/13 10:22:53AM

Posted by Coolhand37

Baroa fought a tough fight against an awesome opponent in their backyard and won, he will make a great champion.

Yeah if his backyard is 3952 miles away... I mean seriously do you watch MMA? Please do some research before you post. You make yourself sound stupid and I'm sure your not. I did some research and found Barao lives 5761 miles away and McDonald lives 3952. Least you could do is not post rubbish.
airkerma
2/18/13 10:48:24AM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Coolhand37

Yeah if his backyard is 3952 miles away... I mean seriously do you watch MMA? Please do some research before you post. You make yourself sound stupid and I'm sure your bit. I did some research and found Baroa lives 5761 miles away and McDonald lives 3952. Least you could do is not post rubbish.

Little known fact: McDonald actually owns all of the land and ocean between London and California. So it kind of was in his back yard so to speak
roadking95th
2/18/13 12:23:06PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Coolhand37

Yeah if his backyard is 3952 miles away... I mean seriously do you watch MMA? Please do some research before you post. You make yourself sound stupid and I'm sure your bit. I did some research and found Baroa lives 5761 miles away and McDonald lives 3952. Least you could do is not post rubbish.

So, you concede that McDonald lives closer.....